What´s your favorite scene in "Forrest Gump"?

Bubba: Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.

Bubba: Have you ever been on a real shrimp boat?
Forrest Gump: No, but I've been on a real big boat.

Bubba: My given name is Benjamin Buford Blue, but people call me Bubba. Just like one of them ol' redneck boys. Can you believe that?
Forrest Gump: My name's Forrest Gump. People call me Forrest Gump.

Hi

I can´t watch this movie without tears in my eyes. But everytime it is on tv, i have to watch it again.

My fav. scene is, when luitenant dan made his peace with god, sitting on the mast of the "jenny" shrimp cruiser during the storm. I love that.

What´s your favorite scene?
When he runs, and runs, and runs, and runs...it seems so liberating.

Never watched Forest Gump.

Does that make me unamerican or something?

i don´t know. but sometimes i think i´m the onliest person on earth who never watched dirty dancing

But the tarantino movies are cool too. all of them. even death proof.

The final scene in death proof was worth waiting through the rest of that P.O.S. movie to see.

Never watched Forest Gump.

Does that make me unamerican or something?

i don´t know. but sometimes i think i´m the onliest person on earth who never watched dirty dancing

The final scene in death proof was worth waiting through the rest of that P.O.S. movie to see.

oh no. when you listen carefully to the dialouges of the girls, you´ll see an subtext worth analysing. perhaps is the hidden context one of tarantinos reciepts of success.

When he moons LBJ. :lol:

edit: I also forgot:

"I think I ruined your room mate's sheets"

Last edited:

oh no. when you listen carefully to the dialouges of the girls, you´ll see an subtext worth analysing. perhaps is the hidden context one of tarantinos reciepts of success.
I listened to it and didn't think the dialog was all that original. Now Pulp Fiction had some great dialog.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back