What´s your favorite scene in "Forrest Gump"?

Mr. Sauerkraut

Dec 23, 2010
Heart of Germany
Hi

I can´t watch this movie without tears in my eyes. But everytime it is on tv, i have to watch it again.

My fav. scene is, when luitenant dan made his peace with god, sitting on the mast of the "jenny" shrimp cruiser during the storm. I love that.

What´s your favorite scene?

Well damn, you picked the favorite scene.

Also when Forest finds out he's a father and sits down at the TV with his son for the first time. ...Kinda chokes me up.

The portrayal of Bear Bryant was spot on.

When he said goodbye to Jenny in Washington, as he was shipping off to Vietnam. And before that, the scene in the Washington mall when they run to each other in the water.

This is a movie with ALL "good parts."

When his mom has sex with the principal or whatever, and Forest starts grunting liking him when he comes out. LOL

The end of the credits.

What a horrible movie.

The part when he breaks out of his braces running . . . and he doesn't stop running.

It was just an ok movie. Forrest gets on my nerves.

Okay, boys & girls, can we not play nicely together? :confused: Edited, if you have a problem with a mod, take it up in a PM, not on the open forum.My absolute fave scene in this movie is when Forrest is out on his riding lawnmower and instead of another mirage, the real Jenny returns...I also like the flowing nightgown scene, the return of clean cut Lt. Dan scene (struttin' his stuff with chicky-poo by his side) and the awesome scene when Forrest bulldozes Jenny's childhood home...rock on Forrest...rock on.... :clap2:
P.S. Of course, ya kinda need to like the soundtrack to enjoy the movie...otherwise, your Jupiter won't be aligned with Mars.

Last edited:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zosK_-XaADg[/ame]

Forum List

Back