What's your favorite sandwich?

Sometimes I like to put chips on my sandwiches, and then smash the bread down to crunch them up. On tuna or ham I like plain potato chips, and on pbj I like Doritos or Fritos.

Be specific...bread type?...toppings?...cheese?

I have so many!!!

Warm slow roasted pork with crispy skin, arugula and caramelized onions.... on a toasted ciabatta roll soaked in the juices with mayo.

Warm Tongue on rye with Russian dressing.

Vine ripened heirloom tomatoes with basil, on wheat toast with mayo.

Fried egg with bacon on wheat bread with mayo and a touch of ketchup.

Cold rare lamb with sage, a thin slice of tomato and mixed greens on focaccia bread with mayo.

the list is endless!

Be specific...bread type?...toppings?...cheese?

I have so many!!!

Warm slow roasted pork with crispy skin, arugula and caramelized onions.... on a toasted ciabatta roll soaked in the juices with mayo.

Warm Tongue on rye with Russian dressing.

Vine ripened heirloom tomatoes with basil, on wheat toast with mayo.

Fried egg with bacon on wheat bread with mayo and a touch of ketchup.

Cold rare lamb with sage, a thin slice of tomato and mixed greens on focaccia bread with mayo.

the list is endless!

We need an epicurean club ... sandwich...with mayo and peanut butter...

Last edited:
Smoked salmon on apple sauce with a slice of sharp cheddar on toasted sour dough bread, with pepper....I have too many favorites.

Last edited:
Once in awhile I get a wicked craving for an egg salad sandwich. Miracle Whip, lots of pepper, and open-faced toasted bread of any kind.

Smoked salmon on apple sauce with a slice of sharp cheddar on toasted sour dough bread, with pepper....Top that.

Warm dungeons crab cake with aioli on toasted brioche.

Grilled gruyere with prosciutto on thinly sliced french bread.

Lobster rolls!!!

The Reuben: corned beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and thousand island dressing ...on buttered/grilled rye.

Slow roasted turkey breast with pepper jack cheese and lite mayo on a toasted cinnamon roll.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back