What's Your Favorite Rock Bands?

Justin Richardson

Diamond Member
Apr 15, 2019
I must say that I have many favorite rock bands! I grew up listening to AC/DC, Metallica, Nirvana, and many more!

So, what's your favorite rock bands and what are your favorite videos?

I liked the Southern Rock like MashallTucker or LynrdSkynrd mostly when drinking driving playing doping etc. oooh oooh that Smell!

But almost all music is good if done well. I liked it all from Jimi-Hank. All of it. I tend to cry on Bobby Goldboro Green green grass of home or Red Sovine Roses for Mama. i Like Mrs. Jones by ??? One guy in here posted some Japanese drum rock song once? Fantastic.

Dont rock the jukebox, I want to hear George Jones......ah yes.

I liked the Southern Rock like MashallTucker or LynrdSkynrd mostly when drinking driving playing doping etc. oooh oooh that Smell!

But almost all music is good if done well. I liked it all from Jimi-Hank. All of it. I tend to cry on Bobby Goldboro Green green grass of home or Red Sovine Roses for Mama. i Like Mrs. Jones by ???

Dont rock the jukebox, I want to hear George Jones......ah yes.

Lynrd Skynrd is awesome!

That's cool! I listen to anything really...Classic Rock, Alternative Rock and Heavy Metal. I cannot stand Rap music. Never have. Never will. :D
I can handle Dr Dre & Ton Loc and some of the old skool rap and since my 94 year old father-in-law moved in with us I've learned to hold my nose and tolerate country when we turn his radio on for him. Smooth jazz and occasional pop and classical, but I'm a rocker for life. I had 16th row for Led Zeppelin when I was 16 in 1977-- it's been in my blood ever since.

Forum List

Back