What's your favorite drink/beer?

Yukon Jack, Budweiser back.

And a Hairy Navel (vodka, peach schnapps, and orange juice) as an occasional change of pace. I like 'em VERY hairy (lots o' vodka).

Pale Rider said:
So many Guiness drinkers here. Wow. I tried the stuff a couple months ago, poured from the bottle into a glass. I think it was the worst tasting beer, (other than Fat Tire), and I'd hardly call it beer, that I've ever tasted in my life... sorry Guiness lovers... :huh:

I"m with you there. Even a half and half black & tan is putrid! What could be worse than a stout/lager mix? Barforama. Another one I like on tap is Rickards Redd, it's an ale of course - amber.

Beer? Blech!
I like the Strawberries and Cream drink at Applebee's. Strawberries, vanilla ice cream and rum with whipped cream on top. You can tell I'm hard core! :rock:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
mom4 said:
Beer? Blech!
I like the Strawberries and Cream drink at Applebee's. Strawberries, vanilla ice cream and rum with whipped cream on top. You can tell I'm hard core! :rock:

That sounds REALLYgood. I like the phouphou drinks too. I love strawberry daiquiris, and Golden Cadillacs (like a white russian, although I forget what's in it :eek: )

Any beer, and not much else.

If someone is serving wine with a fancy meal, I can enjoy it.

Once in a while strong cordials, such as Drambui, Chartreuse, and Cherry Herring.

Sake boilermakers are essential in Japanese restaurants.

I am only 21, still discovering and enjoying as much beer and liquor as possible. Later in life I shall explore the world of wine.

So far my favorite beer are the local tastes from Perth, Australia.

My favorite liquor was, is and always will be hennessy!

NATO AIR said:
I am only 21, still discovering and enjoying as much beer and liquor as possible. Later in life I shall explore the world of wine.

So far my favorite beer are the local tastes from Perth, Australia.

My favorite liquor was, is and always will be hennessy!

Put that down, young man! :D

Love Beer.
Best on Tap I ever had was WeisenBock, in Japan just outside of Mount Fuji.

Domestic Bottled fave is MGD
Domestic Micro favorite is Copperhead Pale Ales

I am saving a personal fund to build a micro on the back porch.

Asian brew, Asahi Super Dry or Kirin

From Korea is Captain Q (picture a low quality wine cooler)

Can't go wrong with Jack and coke or 7&7 either

Never did get a taste for wine.

Pale Rider said:
So many Guiness drinkers here. Wow. I tried the stuff a couple months ago, poured from the bottle into a glass. I think it was the worst tasting beer, (other than Fat Tire), and I'd hardly call it beer, that I've ever tasted in my life... sorry Guiness lovers... :huh:

There's your problem....no self respecting Guiness drinker would ever pour one from a bottle (or a can!!!) Guiness should only be poured from a tap....and never in to a cold glass!

Boddington's is another great beer....and recently I have drinking Blue Moon (Belgian white).

Stella Artois is another very good beer, again, that should not be poured in to a cold glass....best if a bit warner than cooler, in my opinion.

Don't get me started on Rum....good stuff!

When I do my USMB victory tour when I escape from the Navy's clutches in 2.5 years, I intend to sample all of these favorite drinks of USMB.

:cof:

Heh, I need something to daydream about on hour 23 of a 24 hour inport work shift.

musicman said:
Yukon Jack, Budweiser back.

And a Hairy Navel (vodka, peach schnapps, and orange juice) as an occasional change of pace. I like 'em VERY hairy (lots o' vodka).

mm... do you mean a "Fuzzy Navel"? LOL!

mom4 said:
Beer? Blech!

MAAAAAAAAAN does THAT sound good. I gotta try that!

Forum List

Back