• Blue

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Indigo

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Violet

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
I suppose it depends on my mood.

My bedroom was blue when I was a boy; it was a Homeric sea of dreams and glory. Every time I see water that is close to that colour I fall in love. I want to, need to, must live there, for a time. That is why I am in WA right now. That is why I have have traveled here and there for so long. Searching for that blue.

Like Vincent van Gogh I love light, gold or yellow; no matter how bad the previous day has been when that morning gold comes through the curtains I thank God I can begin again.

I love the night too; the still black and silver slivers of stars, many nights I lay on my drive way with my son and soak in the mystery of being a tiny existence in a great mystery.

And their is no colour of woman I do not lust after nor want to make love to: to love.

I suppose it all depends on my mood.

Last edited:
I remember being asked this question as a kid. I drew a blank. I thought wtf kind of question is that.
When I turned 40 I grew a pony tail, got a tattoo, pierced my ear, and picked a favorite color. Never felt so alive.

Eventually I cut my hair and the ear has grown over. The tattoo is still there. Whenever I see my favorite color I think back to that stupid question I so often faced in my youth. I'm no longer afraid.

Interesting...blue is winning, yet nobody has commented about the beauties of blue, save JW.

Hmm...

My favorite Color is Black , the original color of the original people who had the first civilization here on Earth.

My favorite Color is Black , the original color of the original people who had the first civilization here on Earth.

Black's not a color, dumbass.

Last edited by a moderator:
☭proletarian☭;1817670 said:

Yes, black is a color, it is the absence of color. It is still a part of the color spectrum.
Before there were any colors, there was BLACK.The first color of them all.

☭proletarian☭;1820937 said:
☭proletarian☭;1817670 said:

Yes, black is a color, it is the absence of color

Damn, you're one stupid ****** :lol:

. It is still a part of the color spectrum.
Really? What wavelengt/range of the E-M spectrum corresponds to black?

Have you ever heard of "Black Holes" or "Dark Matter", black is an expression of extreme gravitation, and electromagnetic compression, were nothing, not even light can escape it. Its representation is "Black".

You sia'd it's a color and the absence of color. That's like saying water is the absence of water

A=!A

Stupid ******...

Forum List

Back