What´s your favorite classic car?

I lost my virginity in the back seat of a 57 Chevy so I would have to say that is my favorite classic car.

superbird.jpg

This is the car I drove in my 20's. Bought it off my dad. It was a diesel. :lol: He thought that was the wave of the future or something. Aside from the putziness of being a diesel, it was one sweet ride. Simply gorgeous. I mean, LOOK at the thing! It blew head gasket on the highway and well, yeah.

RegencyBroughamCover.jpg

My fav classic?

mump_1002_01_o+1967_ford_mustang_convertible+front_view.jpg

and

StarskyandHutch.jpg

No question it is the GT40!

Last edited by a moderator:
are some of these still alive?

fury.jpg

@daveman: Have you ever sat in one? These lotus super 7 are damn small and flat. Aren´t you afraid to get eaten by the next truck?

@oddball: studebaker avanti. strange, but cool somehow.

why had this been this big business crash?

Bricklin_SV-1_AMI.jpg

Last edited:
All these pictures and not a single GOAT?

The fly-guys coming back from Viet nam when I was in school had these and other muscle cars. 442.

'67 was my favorite, but the '69 was the kind that my girlfriends older brother drove and that she eventually bought.

Loved that '64 Stingray! That scoop side vette was sweet.

I owned an LTD with about a 400 CI engine that just about flew and was so smoooooth accelerating. Front seat was like a living room couch. Power steering was absolutely effortless. Suspension was like a cloud.

Yes the 7 was an outstanding car from the Colin Chapman stable. You can get a Caterham 7 and have even more power!

Caterham Cars
It's no fun buying one! I want to build one!

And I want to put a 350 Chevy in it. :tongue:

Caterham sells kits dood!
I know. But it'd be more satisfying to build it from the ground up. :)

Besides, I don't like the nose. I want to do something similar to this: http://www.motorator.com/uploads/blog_images/0000/0772/FFR_Hot_Rod_Fenders_1.jpg

Forum List

Back