What's your Beer IQ?

My IQ goes up on wine, just like Li Po, beer turns me into Mike Tyson (ear eating optional) and whiskey makes me dream of glory, victory and the Presidency. Just like USS Grant.

o i am a happy drunk....i dont like mean drunks nor crying drunks...which is what a mean drunk is after mouthing off to me...happy drunks like to be happy

People, y'all are weird... :D

when it says 4-6 it means - those that got four to six answers right... 7-10 means those that got between 7 and 10 answers right. The total is 10 questions...
:lol:
I gots only one question wrongs... yeah... I sure am Czech... ;)
PS: Don't tell my Czech compatriots, but I'm drinking wine right now... and a German one at that.... oohhh... that can't get out!

Let me guess, you missed the question about which state had the most breweries, right?

Pennsylvania...

Why, PA?

That used to be wthe state with the highest percentage of people of Czech and German heritage.

I got the Sumerian question correct.

I am not much of a drinker. Lets try smoking tobacco next!!

Tobacco wouldn't be the substance I'd pick for smoking......but okay, we'll start with that.

I got 4-6 right.

Not bad, but a Sailor should know a bit more about their beer! By the way, I've had over 70 different varieties from 26 different countries. The one I liked best (and it only cost 30 cents/bottle), was over in Turkey. It was called "Efes", and was brewed by the state.

Tasted good and was CHEAP!

I got 4 - 6. I don't drink very much at all but now and then I like a good cold beer. Now and then a Jack Daniels and Coke or just Jack on ice. Best guess is I drink less than 6 beers per year and around 10 Jack Daniels drinks per year. All things considered, I'd rather have a glass of iced tea. Once I bought a 6 pack of beer and had a couple because it was a very hot day outside and I had been doing some yard work. Later on we had some company and our guest drank 3 or the remaining beers. That left 1 beer in the fridge. Well, one day I decided I wanted a beer and went to the fridge to get it. I looked all over the fridge and was taking stuff out from the bottom shelf when my wife asked me what I was doing. I told her I wanted a beer and I knew there was one in here but I couldn't find it. She started laughing and told me she had tossed that beer out more than 6 months ago! Now, in my young Navy days, I felt it was my duty to try and drink all the beer in any given overseas port along with my shipmates... That was years ago. I guess I have just partied out! For the record, I'm a Bud guy.:lol:

Last edited:
I bet that ABikerSailor guy likes that Peroni beer usually found in the "Gut" at Naples, Italy... Just a guess. Blue Bird Club? Texas Bar in Palma???:eusa_whistle:

I bet that ABikerSailor guy likes that Peroni beer usually found in the "Gut" at Naples, Italy... Just a guess. Blue Bird Club? Texas Bar in Palma???:eusa_whistle:

Peroni tastes like warm piss. They put formaldahyde in that shit. Blue Bird Club? Yep, been there, but the champagne is really apple juice and the Filippina chicks are not that attractive.

Texas Bar in Palma? DEFINITELY! Daquiri Club over in Palma Mallorca as well. Was stationed with an AMH1 who's brother owned it, free drinks on occasion.

However..........if you want a REAL party bar? Mano's Pub in Magaluf. The Duck Song ROCKS!

Forum List

Back