What’s Your Actual Personality Type?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
What's Your Actual Personality Type?

You got: Introvert
You’re a deep thinker and highly intelligent. You find satisfaction in spending time alone or only with a handful of people. You’ve always drawn your motivation from and find nothing more fulfilling than a deep, intellectual conversation.

Me???

You’re a deep thinker and highly intelligent. You find satisfaction in spending time alone or only with a handful of people. You’ve always drawn your motivation from and find nothing more fulfilling than a deep, intellectual conversation.

Really??

Greg

You got: Ambivert

You are both a bit introverted and extroverted. You are flexible and intuitive, yet analytical and deep thinking. You’re pretty much a jack-of-all-trades and your personality is adaptable to any situation.

I couldn't answer the Disney character question. The only one I recognized was Maleficent. I'm sooo much nicer than her.

You got: Type A
You’re a go-getter. You know what you want and you know how to get it. You’re highly organized and always at the top of your game. You motivate those around you and are a true GOAL DIGGER!

lol; from the same page...

You Got: 94% adult!You're a full-on, proper, real-life adult human being. You're life is so together that you're putting the rest of us to shame. You're definitely the one who organises the bills in your house, you have no problem working out how to pay your taxes, and if something breaks, you actually make sure it gets fixed straight away, instead of spending two weeks without any lightbulbs in your kitchen. Hell, you probably even go to the doctor when you're ill, and that's the sign of a real adult.

What % Adult Are You?

Greg

You Got: Asshole

No........just kidding.......this is what I really got:

You got: Type B
  1. You like to play things by ear and have always been a carefree person. You’re all about achieving balance and living life to the fullest. You’re relaxed, take things as they come, and always aspire to live a life full of happiness.

0198145c4e013a36557ef9088910abea-10.jpg
    Pascal Le Segartrain / Getty

You’re a go-getter. You know what you want and you know how to get it. You’re highly organized and always at the top of your game. You motivate those around you and are a true GOAL DIGGER!

58028bedd33fc65b1c89288cadbe7b89-8.jpg
Kevin Winter / Getty

I'm Beyoncé?

I guess that is better than ambivert, that is just a nice way of saying you have multiple personalities.

What's Your Actual Personality Type?

Me too!

I got what mudwhistle got:

You like to play things by ear and have always been a carefree person. You’re all about achieving balance and living life to the fullest. You’re relaxed, take things as they come, and always aspire to live a life full of happiness.

You got: Ambivert

You are both a bit introverted and extroverted. You are flexible and intuitive, yet analytical and deep thinking. You’re pretty much a jack-of-all-trades and your personality is adaptable to any situation.
I got that, too. I call bullshit. My favorite shoes weren't even on the list! :lmao:

You like to play things by ear and have always been a carefree person. You’re all about achieving balance and living life to the fullest. You’re relaxed, take things as they come, and always aspire to live a life full of happiness.

58028bedd33fc65b1c89288cadbe7b89-8.jpg
Kevin Winter / Getty

I'm Beyoncé?

I guess that is better than ambivert, that is just a nice way of saying you have multiple personalities.
Beyoncé is kind of a Butt-Head.
You're probably Tina Turner.

Forum List

Back