What's Wrong?

Your Type size is too large..... when your type size is too large, it cuts off the column with all that info on the right....

Hold on to the Control CTRL key and hit the minus key to reduce the size of your script and see if it shows up....

CNTRL and the PLUS (+) key makes it larger
CNTRL and the MINUS (-) key makes it smaller
Thanks. It didn't bring things to where they belong, but Ctrl + did make the text bigger in the posts so I can read it. That's a help, anyway.
th

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I just wanted everyone to know that after giving my computer a day of rest, I came in this morning and things are back to rights. I didn't do anything to fix it. It WAS spontaneous computer healing!
Miracles never cease.

I just wanted everyone to know that after giving my computer a day of rest, I came in this morning and things are back to rights. I didn't do anything to fix it. It WAS spontaneous computer healing!
Miracles never cease.

Miracles never cease.

It just reset to it's default settings. When you shut it down, you have to leave it shut down for at least 30 seconds for it to have time to reset to default settings.

Miracles never cease.

It just reset to it's default settings. When you shut it down, you have to leave it shut down for at least 30 seconds for it to have time to reset to default settings.

Many computers have an extra switch that actually disconnects it from power. After you shut down with the front button, unplug or flip rear switch then press front button again, the retained power will bleed off. You will see the vent fans start up and then stop which means absolutely no more power. This is for those like me that don't want to wait even 30 seconds.....LOL

Didn't read the OP, but it's obviously Trump's fault. And the Russians. Never forget the Russians!

Miracles never cease.

Many computers have an extra switch that actually disconnects it from power. After you shut down with the front button, unplug or flip rear switch then press front button again, the retained power will bleed off. You will see the vent fans start up and then stop which means absolutely no more power. This is for those like me that don't want to wait even 30 seconds.....LOL

And I thought I lacked patience!!!

Forum List

Back