Whats wrong with this picture...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A5668-2004Apr12.html

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,116920,00.html

7 Haliburton/Kellog, Brown and Root Contractors Kidnapped

BAGHDAD, Iraq (Reuters) - Seven civilian contractors working for a subsidiary of Halliburton are missing in Iraq after an ambush on a convoy last week, the Texas-based firm and the U.S. military said on Monday.

Lt. Gen. Ricardo Sanchez, the commander of U.S. forces in Iraq, told Pentagon reporters in video conference from Baghdad the contractors were working for Kellogg Brown & Root, a subsidiary of the U.S. oil services firm run until 2000 by Vice President Dick Cheney.

The contractors vanished after an attack on a U.S. convoy in Abu Ghraib, west of Baghdad. Two U.S. soldiers also disappeared in the incident.

A Reuters photographer saw the aftermath of an attack on a convoy carrying fuel in Abu Ghraib on Friday. He saw at least nine dead bodies, many badly burned.

One of those missing, an American man being held hostage, is believed to have been taken captive after the same attack. Thomas Hamill, whose pictures have been aired on various television networks, was reported as saying he was the only survivor of the ambush.

Its funny. I did a search on CNN.com, MSNBC.com, ABCNEWS.com and for kicks the NYTIMES.com. What did i find? Not one of them had any coverage of this story. I tried inputs of everything from "7 Haliburton contractors kidnapped" to "7 contractors missing". The closest thing that came up was the 7 missing chinese guys.

The drudgereport.com has brought forth the link from the Washington Post and a link that I obtained from FoxNews.com seem to be the only major news sources that have made it a story. Might i add that they were front page news at that. Didnt have to do a search to find them. Everyone else has propped up the chinese guys. Whats the deal with that?

I figured the liberals out there, being as they love hearing good news about the Evil Haliburton would like to see that their demonic henchmen have been captured by the "Freedom Fighters" in Iraq.

As an evil conservative swine, I must confess that

halliburton-logo-big.gif

My dad wanted to get that T-Shirt. He works at a Post Office in the burbs of Philly (Philly Union = Dem Propaganda Pusher). He was gonna where it everyday. But he never was able to get one ordered though.

Forum List

Back