What's wrong with this picture?

Hi Ravi:

She recently got a job and is trying to catch up on unpaid bills.

She should put her mother and sister out on the porch and refuse to let them in until they find gainful employment.

Illegal Aliens from the 20-Million-Man Cheap Obama Illegal Alien Labor Pool have their JOBS and the corrupt Congress is trying to find a way to make them all citizens. The woman had better expect more of the family to move in as the U.S. Economy implodes into oblivion ...

GL,

Terral

Chanel is concerned with Muslim terrorism, illegal immigration and welfare abuse. She iis unconcerned with personal attacks and childish name calling. I will continue to speak out on news items that intrique, anger or concern me. Welcome to a message board.
Note to self. Do not respond to flamers.

Oh and wry - pot meet kettle.

Really. That's your final answer? An ad hominem retort.
Sorry if I offended you, your post offended me. It simply served no purpose other than to increase the divide among the American people.
If that's not your agenda, I suspect you might have explained your purpose. I believe you were trolling for bigots and hoped to increase the shrill cry against other Americans based on their skin color and ancestry.
If it was a general attack on all Americans who feel 'entitled', write that; if you need to puctuate your opinion, post more than one photo, several with a diversity of subject would be smart. Otherwise some other than me might come to the conclusion you are race baiting.
If I'm wrong I will apologize, something shiny kettles do.

I appreciate that. But as you can see, the only mention of race was from your "team". For the record; there are more white people on welfare and unemployment in my area than blacks. But skin color has nothing to do with the entitlement junkies. Just ask Luissa. Oops.

I see a space heater and an XBox ...

Which, of course, you can prove when she purchased.

Don't you know? It would be wrong for you to assume how she got the things in her home but Chanel can do all the assuming she likes.

That's what Ms. Kelley said. However, she could be a total fucking liar. That's entirely possible too.

Except you have already assumed she is a liar. Your attitude throughout this thread has reflected such a thought process. I have no doubt at this point that you believe she is one of those "cadillac welfare queens". Unless you can show receipts, you have no idea when she bought that television or Xbox 360.

Next time - no photo. They can't handle it. I'm wondering if they'd be so compassionate if she had blonde hair and blue eyes. It wouldn't change my position, but I have a feeling it might change ravi's.

Now I'm even more curious about the whole situation. If Ms. Kelley is a full time student, wouldn't she be disqualified from collecting unemployment? Hmmm. Have to do some more investigating. lol
I doubt you would have posted it if it were a white woman.

Then she can go to that person and ask for help rather than the taxpayer to pay for her heat....she can call him/her on her $200 cell phone with a $75-$100 per month plan.

Do you know she has a cell phone? Is it in the picture? Did they say that in the article?
You guys are a bunch of assholes, and should be proud.:cuckoo:

Read the thread .
She posted on her facebook yesterday several times from her cellphone.
In order to do that, you must have a data plan - and a smart phone.
I don't have a data plan on my phone but I can post on facebook with it.

Hi Ravi:

She recently got a job and is trying to catch up on unpaid bills.

She should put her mother and sister out on the porch and refuse to let them in until they find gainful employment.

Illegal Aliens from the 20-Million-Man Cheap Obama Illegal Alien Labor Pool have their JOBS and the corrupt Congress is trying to find a way to make them all citizens. The woman had better expect more of the family to move in as the U.S. Economy implodes into oblivion ...

GL,

Terral

Terral,

I'm afraid to say that you have stepped out of your domain. Kindly return to the Conspiracy Zone, as humans are speaking here.

FU,

Xotoxi

Chanel is concerned with Muslim terrorism, illegal immigration and welfare abuse. She iis unconcerned with personal attacks and childish name calling. I will continue to speak out on news items that intrique, anger or concern me. Welcome to a message board.

You are only concerned with muslim terrorism?

Other terrorism does not bother you?

I'm a working man. Everything I own, I purchased with the money I earned by the sweat of my brow. I've been fortunate enough that I've never needed or asked for assistance of any kind. In my 31 years in the workforce, I've known plenty of people who have lost jobs and had trouble finding a new one. But each and everyone of them earned an education and had marketable skills and knew that eventually a job would come their way if they kept pounding the pavement.....and it did. In the meantime, they tightened the belt. The quit eating out at restaurants and ate mac and cheese and hotdogs if they had to. They cancelled cable TV and went so far as to cancel things as cheap as the newspaper.

Government handouts are going to get smaller and smaller as you can't squeeze blood out of a turnip and the nation can't go deeper and deeper in debt. Spending will stop because there is no more money to spend. It will take discipline and self reliance to provide for your true needs like shelter and food. If you can't pay your utility bills to stay warm, then you sell your big screen TV and your XBox for whatever you can get to fulfill YOUR repsonsibilty to care for your family. When you get a job and get back on your feet, you can buy new electronics.

That isn't cold and heartless, that's just reality.

Last edited:
it would be interesting to take a poll to see how many folks here among us have a reserve and how much in terms of say a months bills they have on hand.

These issues always, always play out the same.
Conservatives, who place personal responsibility high within their opinions on these matters will immediately question the "need" that is presented; and ask questions about how this person got here, and what are THEY doing to improve their lot.
Liberals on the other hand don't particularly like the idea of personal responsibility, and therefore place no such judgements on the needy - and would continue giving other people's money to them even if they have to borrow more to do it.

It is because of this that so many non-profits budgets grow every single year; without ever solving the problems they are trying to help.
They in fact ensure that not only the problem of the poor continue - but grow.

I don't think I called you any names, but I could be wrong. I am just pointing out that you only seem to start threads like this about black people, latinos, or muslims. I am also not the only one who notices this.

Do you know she has a cell phone? Is it in the picture? Did they say that in the article?
You guys are a bunch of assholes, and should be proud.:cuckoo:

Read the thread .

My friend is on Cricket, which is month to month, and for people with poor credit, and she can post on facebook. She also uses it instead of a house phone.
I love the assumptions in this thread.

We have figured out that the lady has an Xbox that is at least three years old, she has a big screen tv that she could have bought before she lost her job a year ago, and a space heater. God forbid she have a space heater.

Read the thread .

My friend is on Cricket, which is month to month, and for people with poor credit, and she can post on facebook. She also uses it instead of a house phone.
I love the assumptions in this thread.

We have figured out that the lady has an Xbox that is at least three years old, she has a big screen tv that she could have bought before she lost her job a year ago, and a space heater. God forbid she have a space heater.
All those things were stolen and she bought them off of crackheads for cheap money. Wasn't that all obvious by the color of her skin? We should applaud her for her thriftyness. I like that she has a modest little space heater. It shows she isn't out to impress anyone. I wonder if she has as much trouble heating her condo in Aspen?

The people in this thread complaining she bought that stuff at white people's prices instead of paying her bills are so naive. They are always looking for the best in black people.

P.S. I know all this to be true and not an assumption because I get all the facts on Fox and WorldNet.

P.P.S. Didn't anyone recognise that woman? She is Obama's aunt. Sheesh! You people are clueless!!!!

Forum List

Back