What's wrong with this picture?

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
20101215-221428-pic-125665235.embedded.prod_affiliate.71.jpg

WOODY MARSHALL/THE TELEGRAPH Showing her Georgia Power bills in the one warm room of her home, Raymeica Kelly explains how her mother, sister and herself were turned away from the Energy Assistance Program on Wednesday morning after standing in line for four hours. All three complained that the system the Macon-Bibb County Economic Opportunity Council uses to give out the assistance needs improving.

Read more: Funding cuts leave many without home heating assistance in Macon - Local & State - Macon.com

She recently got a job and is trying to catch up on unpaid bills.

She should put her mother and sister out on the porch and refuse to let them in until they find gainful employment.

My guess:

She has the audacity to have a TV in the living room.
Good point. Since she doesn't have electricity she should sell it for whatever she can get...$75?...and buy some firewood.

Plus we all know she bought it with her unemployment check anyway. I mean, there's no way she had that TV before she lost her job a year ago.

She and her three sisters lost their jobs a year ago? And you know this because???

Art - you are close. Do you see any other appliances in the picture?

She and her three sisters lost their jobs a year ago? And you know this because???

Art - you are close. Do you see any other appliances in the picture?

I see a space heater and an XBox ...

Which, of course, you can prove when she purchased.

That is funny.
That TV is at least a $1200 system. Then I also see an XBox 360.
Yes of course that is asinine.
I think it is easy to assume that it is that exact kind of poor choices that puts her in the position she is in.

That is funny.
I think it is easy to assume that it is that exact kind of poor choices that puts her in the position she is in.

I can buy a bigger TV than that for less than $500 bucks right now.

That is funny.

No you can't. At minimum that is a 55", though I would say a 60"
But even if you could, $500 could buy her electricity through January.

Last edited:
That is funny.

No you can't. Not even close.

Yeah, I can. My boy did just that not even a month ago.

And again, prove that she bought that TV before losing her job.

That is funny.

No you can't. At minimum that is a 55", though I would say a 60"

Why not go for broke ... at minimum that's a 100" TV, I'm shocked she didn't need two rooms to put it in.

My guess:

She has the audacity to have a TV in the living room.
Good point. Since she doesn't have electricity she should sell it for whatever she can get...$75?...and buy some firewood.

Plus we all know she bought it with her unemployment check anyway. I mean, there's no way she had that TV before she lost her job a year ago.
I'm shocked at your faith in human nature. She's black, for God's sake! Black! Of course she bought the tv with her unemployment check! And of course she has no RIGHT to expect that her tax dollars paid while employed might come back to her to pay for her heating bill.

Why the three of them should be out on the street turning tricks and paying their bills!

What the fuck is wrong with America?

Forum List

Back