What's wrong with the site?

What's weird is that video appeared and then disappeared within a very short time. Still getting the flashing inbox-alerts on the black top bar on certain pages, though not all pages.
I see new video ads down below this reply box. Guess they are messing with the site? Ok, weird, scrolled back down and it is gone. Twilight zone here. Lol

Really? I don't see any ads?

Standard Disclaimer: Thank you AdBlock Plus....

The admin elchorizo is here and elcho is a software engineer, so there's software work going on right now.

"The admin elchorizo is here and elcho is a software engineer,"

Yes this picture is Hot Off The Press, there is elchorizo in the blue cap, hard at work resolving this incredible and complex dilemma that only he can resolve....on the left in the orange cap is I think FCT his assistant.

UploadsNewsArticle4941000main.jpeg

A Special Announcement from elchorizo.

keep-calm-i-m-a-software-engineer-3.jpg

Probably the Amazon fuck up. Google it.

That seems to be cleared. I doubt this is related.

This forum had the 502 Bad Gateway error, forum server overload, too much traffic.

Although the forum is back up and running, it's a bit slower than usual.

Bad gateway is usually a DNS problem, failure to resolve a URL to an IP. Did CK not pay NetSol and lost the A records? :eek: He is using a server as a gateway that failed to forward traffic, this could be an ARP issue or routing tables on the gateway server might be corrupt. My suspicion is that USMB is just one site of many that is routed from a single gateway server, which ran into some sort of problem.
Elcho was here and gone so I suspect you are correct.

S/he's gone. The problem doesn't appear to be. Maybe upon posting this message I'll have a different POV.

The admin elchorizo is here and elcho is a software engineer, so there's software work going on right now.

"The admin elchorizo is here and elcho is a software engineer,"

Yes this picture is Hot Off The Press, there is elchorizo in the blue cap, hard at work resolving this incredible and complex dilemma that only he can resolve....on the left in the orange cap is I think his assistant FCT.

UploadsNewsArticle4941000main.jpeg

A Special Announcement from elchorizo.

keep-calm-i-m-a-software-engineer-3.jpg

Elcho is like the rising tide and rising pizza crust.

Here and then gone with nothing but crumbs remaining.

Ok, so I just checked my alert preferences and everything had been checked, including receiving emails for everything. Never had any of those checked for alerts previously. I unchecked about 75% of what was now checked. Others might want to check theirs if you don't want an alert or email for everything.

Still loading a wee slow for me, but would not load at all for at least 1/2 hour. I think Coyote broke it, cuz it wasn't me.
114.gif

Still loading a wee slow for me, but would not load at all for at least 1/2 hour. I think Coyote broke it, cuz it wasn't me.
114.gif

"Coyote broke it, cuz it wasn't me.
114.gif
"

That girl is just nothing but trouble, T.R.O.U.B.L.E. :meow::laugh2:

I'm currently on a T1 line and there's nobody here but me. The rest of the Internet is downloading with the alacrity I expect. This site is giving me "hourglasses."
I blame Trump and the Russians

"I blame Trump and the Russians"

No it was the Amish, the Amish are dangerous and out of control :omg: :eek-52:

un2S3uRl.jpeg

Um the Search Function is also now not working correctly.

Forum List

Back