What's wrong with the gay pride movement is not the "gay" it's the "pride"...

----------------------------------- you are crazy , some religion gives out it opinions and thats fine with . Slaps with rulers are probably fine with the parents of the kids JoeB . ------------------ Rulers , thats just a silly comment you made JoeB .

Using child abuse to impose conformance is okay in your world.

Keep in mind, this same church engaged in a 50 year effort to sheild and cover up pedophile priests... you don't get that without beating children into submission.
-------------------------------------------------- so HANG the guilty JoeB .

so HANG the guilty JoeB .

As far as I'm concerned, the whole Catholic Church from the Pope down is guilty.

upload_2018-9-29_10-7-8.jpeg

ok with me , hang them ALL . The good 'polock' is the resident Catholic on board and he might get mad . Heard that he MIGHT even wear a Collar and a little beanie as he posts but i don't know . Me , I'm a Protestant , the offspring of invaders and builders of America from a couple 'hunerd' years ago . I'm a Baptist Snake Handler to be precise so hang those 'catholics' . Its ok with me JoeB .

I can assure you those percentages are quite misleading. As a Kriminalassistentanwärter in the Gaystapo™ the numbers are much higher when you include our allies, dupes, and vassals. We are everywhere and we have our well manicured hands in many sinister soups. :eek:
Thats why I'm very careful about eating out

k with me , hang them ALL . The good 'polock' is the resident Catholic on board and he might get mad . Heard that he MIGHT even wear a Collar and a little beanie as he posts but i don't know . Me , I'm a Protestant , the offspring of invaders and builders of America from a couple 'hunerd' years ago . I'm a Baptist Snake Handler to be precise so hang those 'catholics' . Its ok with me JoeB .

Does your doctor know you are off your medication?

I swear this forum talks about fags more than the Advocate.

I thought ya'all liked the attention?

Some do. Some don’t. I mostly just wish to be left alone to continue to live my life in peace and happiness.

Yeah I get that, but some are militant and up in your face. Annoying, I don't care if anyone is gay,, bi, str8 or any of the gazzilion labels just do your own thing and don't shove it in my face

That militancy is a two-way street. I am not really wild about anti-gay goons shoving it in my face either. I usually avoid any person that feels the need to be loud and obnoxious.
I like this side of you.

You should express your opinions more.

Some do. Some don’t. I mostly just wish to be left alone to continue to live my life in peace and happiness.

Yeah I get that, but some are militant and up in your face. Annoying, I don't care if anyone is gay,, bi, str8 or any of the gazzilion labels just do your own thing and don't shove it in my face

That militancy is a two-way street. I am not really wild about anti-gay goons shoving it in my face either. I usually avoid any person that feels the need to be loud and obnoxious.
I like this side of you.

I do quite often; however, the problem is many folks don’t see it. They are too busy wanking off with their tribe.

I like this side of you.

I do quite often; however, the problem is many folks don’t see it. They are too busy wanking off with their tribe.
I’ll try to wank off less from now on.

I haven’t found my tribe yet though. Do you know where they might be?

...it's one thing to be weak, and have sinful tendencies, and to succumb to temptation.

We all do that. We're all sinners, and we all need redemption.

The problem with "gay pride" is the idea that one need not seek redemption, because the sin is not a sin, but a aspect of your life to be "proud" of.

It would be like an adulterer, or a thief, or a murderer, insisting that they are "proud" of what they do.

But that's not happening.
This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

To say that being a thief or a murderer is the ‘same’ as being gay is yet another example of the hate and bigotry common to most on the right.

And most conservatives have no desire to leave you alone and will work to deny you peace and happiness.

Indeed, for millions of gay Americans their peace and happiness will soon be in jeopardy, when a militant social conservative Supreme Court allows the states to disadvantage gay and transgender through force of law, where those disadvantaged will find no relief in the Federal courts.

We can only hope that you don’t live in a state hostile to the rights and protected liberties of gay Americans.

...it's one thing to be weak, and have sinful tendencies, and to succumb to temptation.

The problem with "gay pride" is the idea that one need not seek redemption, because the sin is not a sin, but a aspect of your life to be "proud" of.

It would be like an adulterer, or a thief, or a murderer, insisting that they are "proud" of what they do.

And America right wing is the most sinful of all.

Adultery pedophilia racism sexual assault violence.

It’s like Isis come to life here in this country.

Thank God we are able to fight back.

Thank you for this post. It's a great point and one I have made many, many times. To put the same idea another way: it's one sin that Christians are asked not to call sinful--to even in fact call good. That's the problem we have with homosexuality in modern times, and why we seem to oppose it so much--NOT because it is necessarily worse than other sins.

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

To say that being a thief or a murderer is the ‘same’ as being gay is yet another example of the hate and bigotry common to most on the right.

All are sins in the eyes of God.

Once again you are incorrect

We're all sinners ...

speak for yourself, christian -

what pride is there for a christian that willingly succumbs to their life of sinning, living their lives based on 4th century forgeries is not only improvident it's a crime against humanity and contrary to the original Religion of Antiquity their document circumvents in tragedy no less than the serpent of the Garden.

projection against gay pride is not the remedy were one necessary for an aberrant life style.

People forget that only some denominations/sects/cults in Christianity take part in and support this anti-gay thing. There are many Christian churches, and clergy, who do not take part in it, and don't sit around trying to figure out more ways to harass gays.

This anti-LGBT is another example of the right-wing's assininity. It's been absolutely ridiculous, and if it didn't involve other people, I wouldn't care about it. But it does.

I don't see the LGBTs being anymore "in your face" about their orientation than anyone else.

Look at trump and his third wife. And so many others.

Look at how many posts on USMB are upset at the Kavanaugh situation because he just might have been "trying to cope a feel," or some other version of "boys will be boys," yet many are the same ones who are so, so upset about LGBTs.

It's a crock, folks.

Forum List

Back