What's wrong with Michelle Obama ....

In decent shape?

Compared to who?

The average American woman of her age. What so hard to understand? :doubt:

What's so hard to understand? Well it's you liberal pukes. You idiots are a confusing bunch.

That's right, blame your problems on someone else!!! Whatever happened to "personal responsibility"?!?! I guess in the rightie lexicon that comes under the heading of "The Other Guy's Problem"!!! :eusa_hand:

The average American woman of her age. What so hard to understand? :doubt:

What's so hard to understand? Well it's you liberal pukes. You idiots are a confusing bunch.

That's right, blame your problems on someone else!!! Whatever happened to "personal responsibility"?!?! I guess in the rightie lexicon that comes under the heading of "The Other Guy's Problem"!!! :eusa_hand:

I"m not the one with the problem. I find you idiots rather amusing. Hard to understand but amusing.

In decent shape?

Compared to who?
Compared to Black women of her distributed population. These people who 'now' naturally tend to large size have to work to keep their weight down. They naturally tend to a larger size because as slaves they were bred for those sizes. She follows this.

I will clarify my past sentence where I said "She's a normal sized woman". I mean:

She's a normal sized woman for her genetics.

Expecting her to be svelte and remonstrating her desire for others to eat healthy because she is a large woman with mesomorphic tendencies? :doubt:

Blame her heredity and the breeding eugenics of the US slavery generations on her size. She is doing fine. She's married a skinny man and their children will start to move back to the distributed curve of a non-slave.

article-1310344-0B18CA1A000005DC-153_634x416.jpg

Yes, I like this progression of a people taking control of their own destinies.

Why I love the US?

Where else can a people be put down for so many generations and then have their captors help them fight for freedom and gain a place.

Damn!

THE US Rocks! In spite of those who would like to see it roll.........

downhill.................. :doubt:

Since I'm Irish and the Irish were also slaves, do I get that same excuse because I'm short and stocky? I mean, hey it's the fault of those damn Saxons that I don't look Scandanavian!

I wish excuses were that easy to pick up. But they just aren't. MO could get someone to HELP her look sensational. Jackie did it and Jackie was no raving beauty.

She could look great. Here is an example:

MichelleObamaVogueJan20093.jpg

(If this doesn't do it, here is the site. )
http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/barack-and-michelle-obama-in

But she doesn't work at it like this. She is a slob who dresses like Aunt Jemimah!

Last edited:
Irish Eugenics programs for multiple generations?

Breeding contained as in horses and valued as such?

Well, I'm sure it didn't cost as much for those Saxons to feed the short people as there was less surface area, and stocky build meant good muscles.

It's all THEIR fault. I knew it!

Last edited:
Most sane people question their motives pushing healthy food on everyone, especially when they talk about Govt panels in the future making decisions on our healthcare based on our lifestyles.

So when they decide not to treat you at age 50 for eating too many pizzas, you might understand...

What is wrong with a First Lady ... or any other person of prominence ... encouraging healthy habits in children?

I've been having trouble with my fellow conservatives having trouble with this. Can someone set me straight on why I should be concerned?

No. MIstreated...yes. Generational slavery based on your birth...no.

But I guess the Irish have "slave victim" envy. Or some do.

Actually, until just after the War of Northern Aggression the Irish were the most discriminated against in America. They were smart enough to foist if off onto the blacks. Now the blacks are trying to do the same with the Hispanics.

Most sane people question their motives pushing healthy food on everyone, especially when they talk about Govt panels in the future making decisions on our healthcare based on our lifestyles.

So when they decide not to treat you at age 50 for eating too many pizzas, you might understand...

What is wrong with a First Lady ... or any other person of prominence ... encouraging healthy habits in children?

I've been having trouble with my fellow conservatives having trouble with this. Can someone set me straight on why I should be concerned?

Historically, just aboujt everybody who intended to use force to remake society into their own vision of what it should be have started with the children. Make the children into militant believers and hero worshippers of the would be dictator and it is much easier to gradually take the power from the people.

I won't worry about the good nutrition for kids campaign, however, until we hear that the kids are being asked/encouraged to report their parents who feed them the wrong things at home. That's when we need be sure our local militias or reasonable facsimiles are in good working order.

"She's black?"

The South's Shame? with doubletalk about states' rights...? Unreconstructed much?

There's nothing wrong with Michelle...it's you, brainwashed hater/A-hole.

No. MIstreated...yes. Generational slavery based on your birth...no.

But I guess the Irish have "slave victim" envy. Or some do.

Actually, until just after the War of Northern Aggression the Irish were the most discriminated against in America. They were smart enough to foist if off onto the blacks. Now the blacks are trying to do the same with the Hispanics.

The War of Northern Aggression? Oh, didn't know we were talking historical fiction.

Forum List

Back