What's wrong with conspiracy theorists??

The problem is that people who question or present evidence contrary to official explanations or official conspiracy theories are given the label "conspiracy theorist". A term that has somehow managed to simultaneously suggest the person is a lunatic.

Not all people who question the accuracy of events are the same.

For instance, I am convinced that the United States has been to the moon, taken samples from the moon, etc.

However, I am also convinced the official explanation for the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11 is complete and utter BS. It was brought down by controlled demolition, plain and simple.

And now I await the inevitable onslaught of insults

I won't get into this debate on this thread because I've spent the last several months debating this on another thread. All I will say is that there is NO proof it was brought down by demolition...even thermite. There's a thread called "Twoofer Strategy" you can look at that will show this debate in depth. I will agree that the official story is not likely completely truthful; which is expected whent the government is dealing with things, however, I do not believe the government is responsible or even let it happen.

Well, at least your not as closed minded as some other posters on here.

Yes, we will simply agree to disagree, no need to bring the debate on this thread

Thank you.

For years I've heard conspiracy theorists say that Osama was already dead, or didn't exist at all, among other crazy claims. Now that Osama has been killed, they're saying that it's all fake and he's still alive. Which is it crazies?

We're not crazy, people like you are just born fuckin FOOLS that believes what others tell you! In other words, your brains are wired differently than ours or your brains absorbed all that propaganda shitted out by the media and your collages (Institutions) which makes your dumb asses......BRAINWASHED!

My brain is wired different; that's for damn sure. The problem with people, such as yourself, is you take one unanswered question and turn it into a grand conpsiracy that can't be proven. The problem with people like you is that you will deny the existence of Osama Bin Laden, or claim that he was already dead, and then turn around and say that he is still alive when he is reported to be dead.

And let's get one thing straight; I don't believe anything anyone tells me. If you've read my posts you'd have figured that out. I would be inclined to believe some of your nutjob conspiracies if you were able to come up with any real frickin evidence that couldn't be refuted. I've been debating idiots for months on 9/11 who post "evidence" of a conspiracy and then call me a liar when I prove them wrong with their own "evidence." If you could come up with some absolute proof of which I can find no rebuttal, then I would be inclined to believe you twoofers. However, until that happens I'm going to believe what the actual evidence shows. This does not mean that I agree with the "official" story, it just means that I've looked at the evidence, I've looked at arguments from truthers, and explanations from engineers, etc.... and come to the current conclusion that there is no vast conspiracy....

Forum List

Back