What's wrong with conspiracy theorists??

BrianH

Mar 10, 2008
Texas
For years I've heard conspiracy theorists say that Osama was already dead, or didn't exist at all, among other crazy claims. Now that Osama has been killed, they're saying that it's all fake and he's still alive. Which is it crazies?

Former Secretary of State Madeline Albright is/was one of those conspiracy theorists:
Albright thinks Bush <BR>hiding bin Laden
[/quote]Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright told Fox News Channel analyst Morton Kondracke yesterday she suspects President Bush knows the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden and is simply waiting for the most politically expedient moment to announce his capture.[/quote]Like when the Presidents' poll numbers plummet eh? :rolleyes:

For years I've heard conspiracy theorists say that Osama was already dead, or didn't exist at all, among other crazy claims. Now that Osama has been killed, they're saying that it's all fake and he's still alive. Which is it crazies?

Once a conspiracy theorist, always a conspiracy theorist.

What's wrong with conspiracy theorists??

ask what's wrong about truth, liberty, justice, morality, clarity these days

well there's plenty to laugh at, being the world turns on a paper bearing greased with BS

Former Secretary of State Madeline Albright is/was one of those conspiracy theorists:
Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright told Fox News Channel analyst Morton Kondracke yesterday she suspects President Bush knows the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden and is simply waiting for the most politically expedient moment to announce his capture.[/quote]Like when the Presidents' poll numbers plummet eh? :rolleyes:

[/QUOTE]

Tell fatso to go fuck herself. What a moron. No, I take that back. It's an insult to morons everywhere. She's a disingenuous ass instead.

The problem is that people who question or present evidence contrary to official explanations or official conspiracy theories are given the label "conspiracy theorist". A term that has somehow managed to simultaneously suggest the person is a lunatic.

Not all people who question the accuracy of events are the same.

For instance, I am convinced that the United States has been to the moon, taken samples from the moon, etc.

However, I am also convinced the official explanation for the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11 is complete and utter BS. It was brought down by controlled demolition, plain and simple.

And now I await the inevitable onslaught of insults

I'd venture to guess that "IT" probably depends on which brand of crazy you're talking to.

Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright told Fox News Channel analyst Morton Kondracke yesterday she suspects President Bush knows the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden and is simply waiting for the most politically expedient moment to announce his capture.[/quote]Like when the Presidents' poll numbers plummet eh? :rolleyes:

[/QUOTE]

This doesn't make sense. Why would a Republican president suffer poll drops (as Bush did) and not release this information during his presidency. If bin laden was hidden by Bush, I don't see him letting a Democrat president get the glory. It just doesn't add up. I understand the political crap that goes on, but this just doesn't add up.

The problem is that people who question or present evidence contrary to official explanations or official conspiracy theories are given the label "conspiracy theorist". A term that has somehow managed to simultaneously suggest the person is a lunatic.

For instance, I am convinced that the United States has been to the moon, taken samples from the moon, etc.

However, I am also convinced the official explanation for the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11 is complete and utter BS. It was brought down by controlled demolition, plain and simple.

I won't get into this debate on this thread because I've spent the last several months debating this on another thread. All I will say is that there is NO proof it was brought down by demolition...even thermite. There's a thread called "Twoofer Strategy" you can look at that will show this debate in depth. I will agree that the official story is not likely completely truthful; which is expected whent the government is dealing with things, however, I do not believe the government is responsible or even let it happen.

I won't get into this debate on this thread because I've spent the last several months debating this on another thread. All I will say is that there is NO proof it was brought down by demolition...even thermite. There's a thread called "Twoofer Strategy" you can look at that will show this debate in depth. I will agree that the official story is not likely completely truthful; which is expected whent the government is dealing with things, however, I do not believe the government is responsible or even let it happen.

Well, at least your not as closed minded as some other posters on here.

Yes, we will simply agree to disagree, no need to bring the debate on this thread

Believing one and not another simply shows you believe one and not the other, i.e. there are different levels of rationality going on. It also doesn't exclude said believer from either being deceived, duplicitous and or only mildly paranoid.

We're not crazy, people like you are just born fuckin FOOLS that believes what others tell you! In other words, your brains are wired differently than ours or your brains absorbed all that propaganda shitted out by the media and your collages (Institutions) which makes your dumb asses......BRAINWASHED!

Forum List

Back