What's wrong with America?

Cause there's not a damned auditor in the world that's corrupt, right?

Surely you're not too blind to see where this is going, and what an idiotic statement it is on your part?

I see more corruption going into Washington than coming out. So how are we going to stop this when the news media and both political party machines are in this game of divide and conquer. Why waste $hundreds of millions$ just to be elected to a job that only makes $thousands$. I don't see a CEO spending Obama-like money just to get a job that'll probably pay him a billion dollars in stock options. That CEO worked his way up. Maybe we should cut out the useless campaign and election time. Obama and McCain are Senators. They should be in Washington trying to stop financial crises instead of trying to run for another President (Election Years are inefficient for government when they are spending time campaign fundraising). If they put everything on a booklet that shows their voting past, whatever they did in the past, and their blueprint if elected as president, this country would be better off than it is now.

Last edited:
Well, I'm convinced.

I support homosexuality because equal rights for EVERYONE is the American thing to do.

I support a woman's right to choose because it keeps the crime rate down and doesn't force women who don't want to be parents into having and then neglecting kids who will grow up to be societies problem. And since Republicans won't pay for anyone but themselves.....

I support public education because it is how the majority of Americans get educated. All the greatest thinkers came from public school. If only private schools are good, then that will be the downfall of America. Is this another way the rich want to further seperate the classes? The rich get better schools than the masses? I see.

I support euthanasia because people don't need to suffer for days when they are at the end. In fact, the hospices give morphine more generously now than they did 10 years ago. I guess Dr. Kavorkian won. Now the hospitals let people die with dignity.

I support welfare because some people need it.

You are what is wrong with America.

Sealybobo:
I support a woman's right to choose because it keeps the crime rate down and doesn't force women who don't want to be parents into having and then neglecting kids who will grow up to be societies problem. And since Republicans won't pay for anyone but themselves

I don't support abortion because I say if you can't do the time don't commit the crime. What I mean is that birth control options are available to anyone very cheap to free of charge. If you want to have sex use birth control, or be ready to raise the child that you CREATED.

You is the GOP.

We never went after anyone's family. The GOP brAught up Palin's kids and soon to be grandkids. We just said that Palin shouldn't be for Abstenance only when it didn't even work for her own family.

And all that was LONG after they went after Michelle Obama. McCain's wife even made a wise crack about being proud of her country.

I wonder if she was proud when she was addicted to pain killers?

Do you know when she got hooked on pain killers? Back in the 80's when John McCain was caught up in the Keating 5 scandal.

Read a book.

I am not the GOP. Sarah has believed in abstinence all along. The fact that her daughter doesnt/didnt/screwed up says nothing about Palin's beliefs, only that her daughter doesn't hold them. I read many books, and no they are not hannity's or rush's. I love how you judge me because I am calling the left out for complaining about things the right did to them.

My only point was to say that both sides should leave the family members alone. I don't support either of these candidates.

Sealybobo:
I support a woman's right to choose because it keeps the crime rate down and doesn't force women who don't want to be parents into having and then neglecting kids who will grow up to be societies problem. And since Republicans won't pay for anyone but themselves

I don't support abortion because I say if you can't do the time don't commit the crime. What I mean is that birth control options are available to anyone very cheap to free of charge. If you want to have sex use birth control, or be ready to raise the child that you CREATED.

that's one I've never heard before.

have an abortion and prevent crime. pretty funny

that's one I've never heard before.

have an abortion and prevent crime. pretty funny

You are not very educated.

Studies have shown that when women have access to abortion, that it lowers the crime rate because unwanted children grow up to be criminals.

I support homosexuality because equal rights for EVERYONE is the American thing to do.

I support a woman's right to choose because it keeps the crime rate down and doesn't force women who don't want to be parents into having and then neglecting kids who will grow up to be societies problem.
And since Republicans won't pay for anyone but themselves.....
I support public education because it is how the majority of Americans get educated. All the greatest thinkers came from public school. If only private schools are good, then that will be the downfall of America. Is this another way the rich want to further seperate the classes? The rich get better schools than the masses? I see.

I support euthanasia because people don't need to suffer for days when they are at the end. In fact, the hospices give morphine more generously now than they did 10 years ago. I guess Dr. Kavorkian won. Now the hospitals let people die with dignity.

I support welfare because some people need it.

You are what is wrong with America.

that is just crap, Republicans won't pay for anyone else my aunt agnes. I guess you know that 50% of Americans pay income tax the others pay less than 3% of all the income tax and reap the entitlements. What else do you want. How much do you want. If I go to work and earn a dollar what makes you entitled to 60 cents???? you need to get off the lame arguement that Republicans don't pay and Republicans don't care.

Forum List

Back