What's wrong with America?

This entire thread is supposed to be about people who are ignorant and unthinking, and that ignorance causing problems.

Thank you for proving my hypothesis correct.

BTW, this take a right turn idea.... There's been a republican president in the white house for 8 years, the most conservative in history, and the gop essentially controlled congress from 1995 to 2006. We took a right turn and it failed miserably. But again, thank you for proving my hypothesis.

I guess that would not have anything to do with 9/11?

Because it has worked so well the 6 years we tried it?

McCain isn't even conservative. Did you forget or is he really conservative and faking that he is a moderate? Which angle he takes depends on what group he is talking to.

Or are you telling us McCain's melanoma is worse that they let on and this is a way to get a right wing radical into the White House via Palin becomes the president when McCain croaks? They say he has 1 in 3 chances of making it to 80 years old.

Exactly "Who" stated that McCain has a 1 in 3 chance in making it until 80? Genetics plays a huge role in longevivity. His 96 year old mother is very healthy & mentally vibrant.

Last edited:
btw, did you guys know that Michael DeBakey was 90 years old when he stopped doing bypass surgery?:dig:

Wow you're a dumbass. It worked very well under Reagan. Bush 43 is hardly a conservative. McCain is Michael Savage compared to Obama.

Barack Obama voted for President Bush's energy plan that gave large tax breaks & subsides to big OIL[/COLOR]. John McCain voted against it.

It's very clear that Barack Obama is a big spender & is promising much much more!

BTW-Why did John Kerry seek out McCain for his running mate in 04, if McCain is just like Bush?

You've been listening to too much Obama campaign rhetoric!

This entire thread is supposed to be about people who are ignorant and unthinking, and that ignorance causing problems.

Thank you for proving my hypothesis correct.

BTW, this take a right turn idea.... There's been a republican president in the white house for 8 years, the most conservative in history, and the gop essentially controlled congress from 1995 to 2006. We took a right turn and it failed miserably. But again, thank you for proving my hypothesis.

It was Barack Obama that voted for President Bush's energy policy that gave large tax breaks & subsidies to BIG OIL! John McCain voted against it.

It was Barack Obama & Joe Biden that voted for the bridge to nowhere, when Sarah Palin said thanks but no thanks.

It's clear that Barack Obama is a very big spender, & he is promising much more! How does this help the deficit?

Hillary Clinton stated John McCain would make a great President
Joe Biden stated John McCain would made a great President

They both have stated that Barack Obama does not have enough experience to be President of the United States.

John Kerry, DNC nominee in 04, sought out McCain for his V.P pick. I want John McCain in there with his VETO pen! I also want him to do as he says! Make that congressman or senator, regardless if they're republican or democrat FAMOUS--for sneaking pork into bills.

NOPE--I think it's you that need to take off the rose colored glasses when looking at BO.

Last edited:
There is plenty wrong with America and most of it stems from the fact that most of the inhabitants are idiots.:lol:

Like I said, now that we have more dirt on you, you want a truce. I don't think so. Go for it on Michelle. You only make yourselves look worse. Compared to Cindy the billionaire who cut her own sister out of the will?

Todd Palin was doing official governor work for Sarah in the governor's office. Some say too much. I don't think that discussion is off limits. Do you?

Did you forget all the talk about if you get Hillary you also get Bill? Well if you vote for Sarah & John, you also get drug addict Cindy and Red Neck Todd.

Oh, and when Obama was a community organizer, he faught for steel workers who lost their jobs. Isn't Todd in a union? Wasn't he some sort of steel worker? I'm sure he won't cry when he looses his pension due to Sarah because her pension will be much better as a VP.

And Sarah is already obstructing justice and acting like Chaney in Troopergate. She refused to go testify with the lead investigator. Heard it on MSNBC last night. Olbermann & Rachel Maddow. You should watch those shows and wake up.

Who is you? I said both sides should stop going after people's families. Why are olbermann and Maddow any better than Hannity and rush? You might want to learn how to spell the vice president's name and the past tense of fight before you tell someone to wake up.

What's wrong with America is career politicians. Term limits for all branches of government. If the President has only two terms, so should the Senate and House of Representatives. We should be electing based on the candidates resume and not words (promises; attacks on his opponents; etc.). If the resume qualifies the person for the job, he should be elected based on votes. Instead of advertisement, campaign speeches, etc., they should hand in their resume for everyone to take a peak into it. Then come November, people will vote on what they see on paper and not what they hear from the news or campaign speeches, etc.

What's wrong with America is career politicians. Term limits for all branches of government. If the President has only two terms, so should the Senate and House of Representatives. We should be electing based on the candidates resume and not words (promises; attacks on his opponents; etc.). If the resume qualifies the person for the job, he should be elected based on votes. Instead of advertisement, campaign speeches, etc., they should hand in their resume for everyone to take a peak into it. Then come November, people will vote on what they see on paper and not what they hear from the news or campaign speeches, etc.

Because everything that's put on paper is 100% accurate. It just has to be.

Because everything that's put on paper is 100% accurate. It just has to be.

It better be 100% accurate. Any inaccuracies should make that candidate suspicious. Thank god for auditors who can check whether the information is factual or needs more scrutiny.

It better be 100% accurate. Any inaccuracies should make that candidate suspicious. Thank god for auditors who can check whether the information is factual or needs more scrutiny.

Cause there's not a damned auditor in the world that's corrupt, right?

Surely you're not too blind to see where this is going, and what an idiotic statement it is on your part?

George Carlin would disagree with you, god rest his soul:

If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're going to get selfish, ignorant leaders. Term limits ain't going to do any good; you're just going to end up with a brand new bunch of selfish, ignorant Americans. So, maybe, maybe, maybe, it's not the politicians who suck. Maybe something else sucks around here… like, the public. Yeah, the public sucks. There's a nice campaign slogan for somebody: 'The Public Sucks. Fuck Hope.'"

Who is you? I said both sides should stop going after people's families. Why are olbermann and Maddow any better than Hannity and rush? You might want to learn how to spell the vice president's name and the past tense of fight before you tell someone to wake up.

You is the GOP.

We never went after anyone's family. The GOP brAught up Palin's kids and soon to be grandkids. We just said that Palin shouldn't be for Abstenance only when it didn't even work for her own family.

And all that was LONG after they went after Michelle Obama. McCain's wife even made a wise crack about being proud of her country.

I wonder if she was proud when she was addicted to pain killers?

Do you know when she got hooked on pain killers? Back in the 80's when John McCain was caught up in the Keating 5 scandal.

Read a book.

Forum List

Back