whats written on your headstone?

Feb 15, 2004
What would like written on your headstone?

I don't plan on being buried but if I were I would have something like....

Pss't, you - ya you -
Can you go into the office and get a shovel and
DIG ME THE HELL OUTTA HERE!

Originally posted by winston churchi
I don't plan on being buried

Are you being stuffed? J/K :p:

but if I were I would have something like....

Pss't, you - ya you -

LMBO!! That's funny!
I remember watching a show about graveyards and there was one famous grave (can't remember who) but on his tomb it read "I told you I was sick". I love that, and that's what I want, LOL!!

Thats funny - never thought of being stuffed...wouldn't that be in kik in the ass for some people.....

I would have a sign hanging over my stuffed body reading...

IIIIII'''''MMMMMMM BBBBBAAAACCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!

Thats funny - never thought of being stuffed...wouldn't that be in kik in the ass for some people.....
My cousin who is very close to her mom said that when her mom dies, she's going to have her cremated and carry her everywhere. She told my grandma that she'd put her urn on the dinner table during family dinners, LOL, I thought my grandma would either pass out OR hit my cousin in the head with her bedroom shoe, LMBO!!

I am not one of those people that is spooked out by that. I used to work at the airport and many a day I had seen travelers with these huge urns carrying their deceased loved ones around for no reason other than company. Some were freaked out but to me? Whatever makes ya happy.

Me? I would want to sprinkled or dumped (whichever it is they do) into the Atlantic. Now it would have to be the Atlantic since I am an Eastcoast person. I visited the west coast , saw the Pacific - and came right back to the east....

So as for mom at the diner table, why not!!! Just make sure the top is screwed on tight!

What would like written on your headstone?

"I'm with stupid --------->" and have the arrow pointing to the stone next to mine.

Also, at my funeral, I want the most obnoxious songs you've ever heard to be played. As they bring in my casket, I want "Who Let the Dogs Out" to start playing.

My wishes are to be bar-b q'd (cremated). Whatever is left can be scattered off the back of a Harley as it is being ridden through the Cascades - or

dumpped in my cats litter box.

Originally posted by Dan
"I'm with stupid --------->" and have the arrow pointing to the stone next to mine.

LMAO...Dan thats GREAT!! Make sure you wife is buried next to you!! :p:

Mine is going to say ------> What lays here is a Good Lady who died with one cigarette in one hand a beer in another....Next to her military man..May she rest in peace laying on the top of the her guy in uniform.....:laugh: :funnyface

Oh my god talking about having a dead person being carried around in the airport...a few years back when I was coming back from NC I was talking to these people who were coming back for Mom's funeral..They were telling me that Mom loved the St.Louis airport..I'm like ok...so when i was walking with them they went and got a cart for put our stuff in it..and hold and below there was mom in her urn riding in the cart with my bags..I'm what's that the lady is oh that's just mom we are taking her back to Iowa..i'm like you are telling me that mom has be above my head the whole time? She's like yeah she likes to fly..Holy Shit Mom was flying the friendly skys with me..So when we got back to Iowa I was walking with my mom (who is alive hehe) and I yelled make she mom get home safe..My mom like what the hell are you talking about..so I told her that Mom was flying with me..she about shit your pants..so I know what you mean by carrying them around. :cof:

I plan on being cremated and sprinkled in the wind at Va Tech. However, if I did have a tombstone I'd want it to read: Diana...the world's best mom. Hopefully my son will want that for me.

Pss't, you - ya you -

Man, that's hillarious!

When I die
Bury me deep,
Lay some speakers
At my feet.
Put some headphones
on my head,
and always play...
THE GRATEFUL DEAD.
:sleep: :mm:

I want to be creamated also. I want my ashes mixed with the ashes of my favorite cat. After that, there's this company called Living Reef or something along that line. Anyways, they mix your ashes with some cement and create a reef habitat for ocean animals and plants. They anchor the cement reef in the bottom of the ocean and eventually plants and animals start living in it. I figure that I love the ocean so much, that this is a way for me to be a part of it forever and to give something back.

Originally posted by brneyedgrl80
I want to be creamated also. I want my ashes mixed with the ashes of my favorite cat. After that, there's this company called Living Reef or something along that line. Anyways, they mix your ashes with some cement and create a reef habitat for ocean animals and plants. They anchor the cement reef in the bottom of the ocean and eventually plants and animals start living in it. I figure that I love the ocean so much, that this is a way for me to be a part of it forever and to give something back.

No way, get frozen!

j/k I think I want to be cremated, also.

Mine would say"

I am STILL cuter than you and will ALWAYS be smarter than you - deal with it.
Dismissed.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Mine would say"

I am STILL cuter than you and will ALWAYS be smarter than you - deal with it.
Dismissed.

Yeah, I bet you'll be one FINE looking corpse.:D

sidenote:
Here's a couple good disses for you, KL, care of my favorite uncle:

You're so ugly that when you cry the tears run down the back of your head to avoid seeing your face.

or

If my dog had a face like yours I'd shave it's ass and make him walk backwards.:p:

Those aren't directed at you, of course...

Forum List

Back