Whats worse, welfare or corporate handouts?

Who has the worst effect on our society?

• Degenerate human beings

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Corporate leeches

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Wall Street counterfeiters and thieves

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Totally unbelievable!
NO one NO one seems to comprehend that the ordinary jOE smoe worker could accumulate over $500,000 in their lifetime SIMPLY by being allowed to direct the MONEY deducted from their paycheck for social security/Medicare and accumulate at 3%!

$500,000 or more! And all of you idiots are missing the point!
NO WAY no where is there anything close to the simple affect of compound interest!
Let the worker take the money deducted before they see it!
Before they spend it!
And let them put it where they want! Obviously with education they would know that
younger age invest in growth.. closer to retirement more secured with less risk!

The ordinary worker setting aside in 47 years of work would if they were allowed accumulate at what the equities market had done over 40 years, i.e. 8% would have accumulated $3 million!

All simply letting the individual accumulate forced, untouched accumulated!

Why though have you people been against that simple concept?
I think it's because you are very uneducated in a very simple tool.. compound interest!

They wish a government controlled economy...well congrats to them...we've been there awhile. Maybe that's what they mean in the threads I've read where people say OWS is working?

Or are they barking up the wrong tree?

Yeah they want a dictated economy, and they're getting that with the FED printing money..

Of course it blew up in their face and who do they blame? republicans - whom on numerous occasions advised them what they're doing is retarded..

Another example would be the CRA - Clinton was like "yeah it will be great for the economy" and that bullshit blew up in their faces and who do they blame?? republicans that were opposed to forced lending and tried to stop it numerous times..

And Jimmah Catah should have never signed it to begin with...

I was referring to Clintons amendments to the act...

He pretty much forced lenders to lend on the basis of race regardless of the persons financial position..

You make 20k a year and you qualify for a $170,000 home.. If you have a $170,000 home then you qualify for many credit cards... Let the spending spree begin..

Clintons economy was so great because he forced banks to lend to morons and the morons spent like little kids in a candy shop..

Of course when it became time to pay - the morons couldn't pay - hence the banks couldn't pay the banks they borrowed to lend to the idiots in the first place..

Of course many banks insured their losses however that unpaid debt just didn't disappear - it went all the way up the latter and the main banks got hit with all that debt at one time and that caused our collapse..

Pretty interesting eh?

Then the democrats act like the banks are responsible???

The banks hands were forced into the fire by the federal government... You cant force someones hand into a fire then blame them when they get burned..

The real question should be "what is acceptable and what isn't" rather than what's worse. Earlier I asked what's worse, a thief who steals from a rich person or a thief who steals from a poor one. The answer is that a thief is a thief regardless of the circumstances of the victim. Those on the left seem to have the ability to ignore the morality of the situation when it suits them and then scream bloody murder when it doesn't.

Who is stealing from the poor - the left.

The government is taking private property or wealth from the rich and redistributing it to the poor..

That is stealing..

In this country people have the RIGHT to their own property, regardless of how much they have..

Democrats just love to steal from the rich and give to the poor because the poor will vote for the democrats if they do..

Maybe we should steal from the "poor" and give that to the homeless and see how the poor like that???

I suppose my point is that stealing is wrong weather you steal from a rich man or a poor man..

not for nothing.....cuz i dont give three shits for this discussion......but

"Who is stealing from the poor - the left."

plus

"give to the poor because the poor will vote for the democrats if they do.."

together don't make rational sense.

Totally unbelievable!
NO one NO one seems to comprehend that the ordinary jOE smoe worker could accumulate over $500,000 in their lifetime SIMPLY by being allowed to direct the MONEY deducted from their paycheck for social security/Medicare and accumulate at 3%!

$500,000 or more! And all of you idiots are missing the point!
NO WAY no where is there anything close to the simple affect of compound interest!
Let the worker take the money deducted before they see it!
Before they spend it!
And let them put it where they want! Obviously with education they would know that
younger age invest in growth.. closer to retirement more secured with less risk!

The ordinary worker setting aside in 47 years of work would if they were allowed accumulate at what the equities market had done over 40 years, i.e. 8% would have accumulated $3 million!

All simply letting the individual accumulate forced, untouched accumulated!

Why though have you people been against that simple concept?
I think it's because you are very uneducated in a very simple tool.. compound interest!

Its funny, back when our economy was better I always said if I ever won the lotto I would bank the winnings and let the interest rack up.. Imagine having 50-100 mill in the bank - you'd be making 10,000-15,000 a day doing nothing..

The real question should be "what is acceptable and what isn't" rather than what's worse. Earlier I asked what's worse, a thief who steals from a rich person or a thief who steals from a poor one. The answer is that a thief is a thief regardless of the circumstances of the victim. Those on the left seem to have the ability to ignore the morality of the situation when it suits them and then scream bloody murder when it doesn't.

Who is stealing from the poor - the left.

The government is taking private property or wealth from the rich and redistributing it to the poor..

That is stealing..

In this country people have the RIGHT to their own property, regardless of how much they have..

Democrats just love to steal from the rich and give to the poor because the poor will vote for the democrats if they do..

Maybe we should steal from the "poor" and give that to the homeless and see how the poor like that???

I suppose my point is that stealing is wrong weather you steal from a rich man or a poor man..

not for nothing.....cuz i dont give three shits for this discussion......but

"Who is stealing from the poor - the left."

plus

"give to the poor because the poor will vote for the democrats if they do.."

together don't make rational sense.

How about this..

It's very simple - the democrats pay the poor via social programs to vote for them. Who pays for the social programs - the productive taxpayers..

You know "vote for me because I will tax the rich and increase your benefits and preserve your pensions."

It's that simple...

Yeah they want a dictated economy, and they're getting that with the FED printing money..

Of course it blew up in their face and who do they blame? republicans - whom on numerous occasions advised them what they're doing is retarded..

Another example would be the CRA - Clinton was like "yeah it will be great for the economy" and that bullshit blew up in their faces and who do they blame?? republicans that were opposed to forced lending and tried to stop it numerous times..

He pretty much forced lenders to lend on the basis of race regardless of the persons financial position..

You make 20k a year and you qualify for a $170,000 home.. If you have a $170,000 home then you qualify for many credit cards... Let the spending spree begin..

Clintons economy was so great because he forced banks to lend to morons and the morons spent like little kids in a candy shop..

Of course when it became time to pay - the morons couldn't pay - hence the banks couldn't pay the banks they borrowed to lend to the idiots in the first place..

Of course many banks insured their losses however that unpaid debt just didn't disappear - it went all the way up the latter and the main banks got hit with all that debt at one time and that caused our collapse..

Pretty interesting eh?

The banks hands were forced into the fire by the federal government... You cant force someones hand into a fire then blame them when they get burned..
I know brother...really...but my contention is that is should have never happened. Fannie and Freddie should have never existed either.

Whats worse, a degenerate human being that lives on welfare, or a corporation who's business model is sucking huge sums of money from taxpayers for overpriced and substandard goods and services???

Whats worse, a man that cant make ends meet in this debt based currency, or wall street pig creating money from thin air and then selling the debts to the public??

Our society is permiated with degenerates that cant walk on there own. Some wear blue collars and fail because the system is designed to keep them a slave. Some wear white collars and are the image of success because they have tons of money. Others just flat out refuse to participate and even try and live off governments tit from cradle to grave.

Which demographic is the worst????

It's all bad.

Pretty interesting eh?

I know brother...really...but my contention is that is should have never happened. Fannie and Freddie should have never existed either.

I agree 100%...

Pretty interesting eh?

I agree 100%...
Gave the Government as the Federal Reserve did since 1913 too much power to manipulate, and strip Liberty.

The Founders warned against such measures. Progressives got voted in...and here we are...about to go off a cliff.

Forum List

Back