Whats worse, welfare or corporate handouts?

Who has the worst effect on our society?

• Degenerate human beings

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Corporate leeches

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Wall Street counterfeiters and thieves

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

WatertheTree

Sep 9, 2011
Whats worse, a degenerate human being that lives on welfare, or a corporation who's business model is sucking huge sums of money from taxpayers for overpriced and substandard goods and services???

Whats worse, a man that cant make ends meet in this debt based currency, or wall street pig creating money from thin air and then selling the debts to the public??

Our society is permiated with degenerates that cant walk on there own. Some wear blue collars and fail because the system is designed to keep them a slave. Some wear white collars and are the image of success because they have tons of money. Others just flat out refuse to participate and even try and live off governments tit from cradle to grave.

Which demographic is the worst????

Last edited:
What's worse, an elected gov't rep who takes campaign money from public unions and arranges for the unions to get fat contracts that bankrupts the city or state, or an elected rep who takes campaign money from a big corp and arranges a tax break or subsidy for them when they're already making billions in profits?

What's worse, an elected gov't rep who takes campaign money from public unions and arranges for the unions to get fat contracts that bankrupts the city or state, or an elected rep who takes campaign money from a big corp and arranges a tax break or subsidy for them when they're already making billions in profits?

I would have to say the official that arranges tax subsidy's when there already making billions. Atleast with the union guy the money actually trickles down to the working man.

Trickle down??? Oh no, LOL, no self respecting lefty can utter those words.

So, a step further - which is worse, a thief who steals from a rich man or a thief who steals from a poor one?

I would have to say the official that arranges tax subsidy's when there already making billions. Atleast with the union guy the money actually trickles down to the working man.

After the union guys shave off their percent and become rich, then leave you with a pittance. Hold on to that misery for yourself. I'll have none of it.

Whats worse, a degenerate human being that lives on welfare, or a corporation who's business model is sucking huge sums of money from taxpayers for overpriced and substandard goods and services???

Whats worse, a man that cant make ends meet in this debt based currency, or wall street pig creating money from thin air and then selling the debts to the public??

Our society is permiated with degenerates that cant walk on there own. Some wear blue collars and fail because the system is designed to keep them a slave. Some wear white collars and are the image of success because they have tons of money. Others just flat out refuse to participate and even try and live off governments tit from cradle to grave.

I chose you, a degenerate human being.

i think the premise of the poll is flawed. Not all people on welfare are degenerate human beings.

However I am 100% against corporate handouts, bailouts, and subsidies for businesses.

After the union guys shave off their percent and become rich, then leave you with a pittance. Hold on to that misery for yourself. I'll have none of it.
Precisely. Unions should be outlawed, or heavily regulated/scrutinized...

While it may be a pittance but I havent met very many blue collar high school graduates that wouldnt LOVE to have a job with a union that pays much better then the other guys and has benifits our parents were used to.

what will the left replace corporations and wall street with. this is the fundamental question that needs to be answered before any other decisons are made. lay it out on the table.

There are no corporate handouts...

These corporations pay billions in taxes and a tax break is NOT a handout...

You may as well assert that getting a tax break for claiming dependents is a "handout"

Fuck the federal government - It's not their job to provide for you - its their job to protect you but not provide for you...

Corporations owe little to NOTHING to the federal government...

Precisely. Unions should be outlawed, or heavily regulated/scrutinized...

Im actually going to rep you for being honest.

What is wose is some denererate who post a piece of crap like this. How dare you.:evil:
People are on welfare for many different reasons and does no mean one is "degenerate". FYI no one absolutely no lives on welfare anymore since Clinton's Welform Reform.

Forum List

Back