What's with...

Zhukov

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2003
Everywhere, simultaneously.
...these walkie-talkie phones? I'm not too excited when I have to hear half of your stupid conversation, but I sure as shit don't want to hear all of your stupid conversation with an annoying *beep* noise in between every single exchange.

Honestly, what is the point? I know someone here has one. Tell me why on Earth you got it.

They're for families that are too stupid to find the exit when they're all finished shopping in the same store. :)

Dan said:
They're for people who are too dumb to find the right end of the phone. :banana:

See? I've never seen one, but I KNEW they were for dumb people.

(Disclaimer: Work related use excluded)

Zhukov said:
...these walkie-talkie phones? I'm not too excited when I have to hear half of your stupid conversation, but I sure as shit don't want to hear all of your stupid conversation with an annoying *beep* noise in between every single exchange.

Honestly, what is the point? I know someone here has one. Tell me why on Earth you got it.
they are very good for work, something like service jobs. my friend has one and he works as fax/copier tech, a lot of travel and he loves it

Shattered said:
See? I've never seen one, but I KNEW they were for dumb people.

(Disclaimer: Work related use excluded)

have you ever saw anyone using them for not work related reasons?
what are you guys talking about?

drac said:
have you ever saw anyone using them for not work related reasons?
what are you guys talking about?

People that use them in department stores, malls, grocery stores, parks, etc.

Zhukov said:

Oh GAWD...I know exactly what you mean!
I'd like to grab them an toss them as far as I can when I hear that BEEP!
The same though with any cell phone people use in public!!!

Zhukov said:
Yes! I see people constantly walking around the grocery store talking about nothing on these things.

i have yet to see someone using it for non-work related purpose, i guess i live in a small city

Zhukov said:
Yes! I see people constantly walking around the grocery store talking about nothing on these things.

it is the cia they are watching you....see the black helicpoters circling you home....

Z- I have seen a lot of people using them for non work calls too. I never could figure out why someone would want everyone to hear their conversation. They can be very loud! :blah2: :blah2: :blah2:

That addition automatically comes with the Nextel phones! I have a nextel phone, but don't use it - except to piss off Jim once in a while and sent him alerts and annoy him, but that's about it.

Forum List

Back