What's With The "God Bless You" Stuff?

I've never met the heavenly daddy and they haven't met him either so why not a simple "Good Luck?"

Why have such an issue with it? Geez, I'm not religious but I don't get worked up over someone wishing me their best per their beliefs. At least they're not saying "burn in hell."

Sorry, it just seems like a pretty trivial complaint.

I was brainwashed with bullshit and I hope just one person will drop that 2000 year old horse shit because of me:

I do not believe in virgin birth, healing leprosy by touching, walking on water, turning water into fine wine, raising from the dead, resurrection and I for sure do not believe that 5000 hungry men, plus women and children who also ate, were fed with two fish and five loaves then 12 baskets of leftovers were gathered.

And that doesn't even get into the part where humans are supposed to rise up from their graves, meet a ghost floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise and live forever while those who believe something different burn and scream in a pit of fire and brimstone.

Last edited:
Toddle along, cammmpbell.joeB, toddle along, and get another drink. God bless.

Anyone notice how people who hate God are like Vegans? They gotta tell you about it all the time.

Anyone notice how people who hate God are like Vegans? They gotta tell you about it all the time.

Ever notice how bible thumpers are like a big vagina? Every time they hear some half baked preacher who should get a real job spout off about a 2000 year old fairy tale they get moist.

I've never met the heavenly daddy and they haven't met him either so why not a simple "Good Luck?"

Why have such an issue with it? Geez, I'm not religious but I don't get worked up over someone wishing me their best per their beliefs. At least they're not saying "burn in hell."

Sorry, it just seems like a pretty trivial complaint.

I was brainwashed with bullshit and I hope just one person will drop that 2000 year old horse shit because of me:

I do not believe in virgin birth, healing leprosy by touching, walking on water, turning water into fine wine, raising from the dead, resurrection and I for sure do not believe that 5000 hungry men, plus women and children who also ate, were fed with two fish and five loaves then 12 baskets of leftovers were gathered.

And that doesn't even get into the part where humans are supposed to rise up from their graves, meet a ghost floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise and live forever while those who believe something different burn and scream in a pit of fire and brimstone.

And what does any of the have to do with people saying "God bless you?" I just say "thank you" and go about my day.

They have a faith in something, others do not, and it brings them happiness. So let it rock and let it roll; I am happy for them.

It's nearly over...thank goodness. My brainwashing began by my own family when I was an infant and small child. When I was in grammar school they began the day with the lord's prayer, pledge of allegiance etc. and on Monday's the teacher assigned bible verses to be memorized and recited to the class on Thursdays and Fridays. Let them rear up and try a round of that bullshit now.

People are getting smart and as they do they realize they are not going to rise up from a grave, meet a ghost floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise to live forever while those who believe something else are burning and screaming in a pit of fire and brimstone.

Yeah, you sound so well adjusted these days.

God bless you!

:lol:

Forum List

Back