What's with the ads?

Careful.. That smileys liable to wind up in a rather...unique place. She doesn't like them, remember? :eusa_naughty:

o gunny knows i dont like them...i never underestimate gunny....didnt you note the light bulb on the post....i tryed to do a icon for gunny and as always...didnt get it right lol damn i really am a liberal...would someone do it for me? lol

o gunny knows i dont like them...i never underestimate gunny....didnt you note the light bulb on the post....i tryed to do a icon for gunny and as always...didnt get it right lol damn i really am a liberal...would someone do it for me? lol

LMAO! Now THAT makes you a liberal. :badgrin:

For the same reason my website no longer gives away e-book downloads and now has to charge people for them...because it costs money to run websites.

I hate it and I expect Gunny isn't thrilled to have to do it, either.

in reality ...i dont mind the ads....i have no idea how much it costs to do this. matter of fact a few chippendale or thunder down under ads would be nice. lol....

Has anybody looked at Youtube lately? It's posting ads on some of the videos, something like the News crawl you see at the bottom of the screen on CNN. Sheeeesh!

KEY

Has anybody looked at Youtube lately? It's posting ads on some of the videos, something like the News crawl you see at the bottom of the screen on CNN. Sheeeesh!

KEY

That's what happens when you get bought by a big corporation.

The dudes that started youtube sold it for BILLIONS!

*(ala Mark Cuban)

That's what happens when you get bought by a big corporation.

The dudes that started youtube sold it for BILLIONS!

*(ala Mark Cuban)
So was USmessageboard bought by a large corporation? Is that why I'm seeing ads for Netflix and the top stories on the "Today Show"?

So was USmessageboard bought by a large corporation? Is that why I'm seeing ads for Netflix and the top stories on the "Today Show"?

Yes, the owner is now a multi-billionaire, and is thinking of buying the Dallas Cowboys and the state of Rhode Island.

Yes, the owner is now a multi-billionaire, and is thinking of buying the Dallas Cowboys and the state of Rhode Island.

He welched on the deal when he found out there were seperate negotiations for the cheerleaders, tho. Now he's looking at Davids apartment next to the Empire State Building.

USMB was part of the "bailout" .... the money has just arrived, and the new owners have imposed thier payback arrangements, as per agreed upon by all that run this site. :)

Ad's don't bother me either but do we get to chose what ad's we see? I want .. no I demand ad's for DEPEND'S!
images

:cool: Then I won't have to leave here to order them online, anymore. ;)

Forum List

Back