What's with the ads?

Yeah .... I was wondering about them too.

Eat your way to lustrous locks
Usher, fashion icons sniff out fragrance market

I logged out, then back in again to see if they would go away.

They are still there.

That's cool, making money and all that. The more time we click on the ads, the more money USMB (owners) make!

Click away!

We'll get used to it, right?

How do you time out? First time I have seen ad's since I signed up for the board.

if i walk away from the computer for awhile and then click to change forums or whatever here, if i've been gone long enough, it defaults back to what you see when you're not logged in (ads). i'm looged in now and i'm not seeing any ads.

hope it helps.

Ad's are gone .... now it is just ....

Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:
Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:

Internet connectivity has been lost.
The website is temporarily unavailable.
The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.

For offline users

You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.
To view subscribed feeds

Click the Favorites Center button , click Feeds, and then click the feed you want to view.

To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages)

Click Tools , and then click Work Offline.
Click the Favorites Center button , click History, and then click the page you want to view.

lol .... ads are back .... but only when you click on a thread ... any thread ... not on the main page (where threads are listed).

Not bitch'in ... just lettin ya know, Del. thanks :)

lol .... ads are back .... but only when you click on a thread ... any thread ... not on the main page (where threads are listed).

Not bitch'in ... just lettin ya know, Del. thanks :)

I know I got the ads still, not too much of a bother though.

There's a new banner. It's adds right now. Starting monday it will be news headlines. Sorry if it's bothering any conservatives.:eusa_whistle:

I'd be willing to pay you $5 via PayPal a month to remove it. It's slowing my browsing.

I see them too. Hey but I don't pay to use this forum so fair enough.

It's not slowing my browsing up though, I'm using Opera and it seems to be working okay. I haven't tried it in Firefox. And I don't have IE because I don't use MS os.

Anyway, I agree with Joe :lol:

Forum List

Back