What's with posting links to other websites?

Invayne

Present
Sep 22, 2008
I found a thread that I wanted to post a YouTube video on, and it said I had to make 15 posts before I could post links. Fine. But why can't I post in threads where someone else posted a link to YouTube? It won't let me post there either, even though someone else posted the link. This is crazy!:cuckoo:

I found a thread that I wanted to post a YouTube video on, and it said I had to make 15 posts before I could post links. Fine. But why can't I post in threads where someone else posted a link to YouTube? It won't let me post there either, even though someone else posted the link. This is crazy!:cuckoo:

You simply can't post links until you've made 15 posts (legitimate posts; posts with just a single character, or smiley in them just to get to 15 will be deleted).

If you tried to quote their post, and then insert your own link, I don't believe that works either.. Just wait it out.

You simply can't post links until you've made 15 posts (legitimate posts; posts with just a single character, or smiley in them just to get to 15 will be deleted).

If you tried to quote their post, and then insert your own link, I don't believe that works either.. Just wait it out.

No, I didn't try to put a link in. I just quoted a person that had a link in his post.

Forum List

Back