What's with FOX polling?

I didn't even bother looking at them. I saw the source. That was enough.

Geezus you are fucking crazy.
Indeed.

Who won the first debate? Or are YOU not the right source either since you aren't Breitbart news
I think Trump first half of it,then the rest was a jumble of shit because the bitch couldn't handle answering the issues and took it into the gutter. The 2nd one 100% Trump.Of course I know according to the Clinton Media Cartel he lost BIG SHOCKER! The PEOPLE said otherwise.

Indeed.

Who won the first debate? Or are YOU not the right source either since you aren't Breitbart news
I think Trump first half of it,then the rest was a jumble of shit because the bitch couldn't handle answering the issues and took it into the gutter. The 2nd one 100% Trump.Of course I know according to the Clinton Media Cartel he lost BIG SHOCKER! The PEOPLE said otherwise.

I'll repeat the question, because you couldn't really bring yourself to answer it - who won the first debate?

Are you saying it was a draw?

Indeed.

I'll repeat the question, because you couldn't really bring yourself to answer it - who won the first debate?

Are you saying it was a draw?
I say Trump won because he won the first half and the 2nd half was a draw. I answered it you just have a reading comprehension problem.

Indeed.

The fact that you can't give an objective answer or give any credit to Clinton perfectly displays your partisan blinders. It's people like you on both sides that are the cause of many of the problems in this country.

Forum List

Back