What's With all the old schoolers in here

I'd like to see stone-washed jeans come back, as well as designer jeans.

or what about those pairs that were full of holes that were $150. :lol:

Stone washed jeans are the most hideous things ever! :eek:

Combine it with a stone washed jean jacket and you have "Supreme Douche Bag" written all over you, no sign needed! :lol:

:lol:

Mullet-NES.jpg

I told you not to share pictures of me with anyone :(

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Speaking as GOD's Gift to ASCII, I must admit some noobs come on too strong at first, for my descriminating tastes.

But hey, if they can pull off their braggadocio with posts that live up to their hype, good for them.

i'm not. I don't mind a bit of hazing for noobs. especially the ones who fly in here like the Tasmanian devil thinking that their presence is remotely relevant to anyone. You know, people trying to relive their former glory days of their last forum. Those who think that their james dean wannabe reputation should transfer. whoopty fucking do.

That being said, I think there are quite a few noobs who come here and gel rather well. But, more often than not, we get a bunch of zerging ronin trying to squat USMB into their last forum. It's lame as fuck and begs for a little e-thrashing from USMB members who've been, and will be, here after their fad membership goes the way of tightrolled jeans and mood rings.

I remember you hazing me a bit in the beginning, then you welcomed me to the board, Sho. Your alright in my book.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
why does this place make you feel like you have been here forever but in reality it hasn't been that long?

Seriously just saying

Get over it, your forum has been invaded by noobs.

:rofl:

2 pints of guiness says you all need to STFU and deal with it :lol:

DISCLAIMER: This is meant to be a lighthearted response to the RAVI "i'm a crazy member" noob thread.

I got one banhammer that says I can cure ALL your ills.:eusa_eh:
Mr. Badass lays the smack down once again with his false promises.:slap:

Seriously just saying

Get over it, your forum has been invaded by noobs.

:rofl:

2 pints of guiness says you all need to STFU and deal with it :lol:

DISCLAIMER: This is meant to be a lighthearted response to the RAVI "i'm a crazy member" noob thread.

I got one banhammer that says I can cure ALL your ills.:eusa_eh:

O noes I did it now :( Dont hate me gunny i was just drunk and joking around with peeps :D

Or are you gonna banhammer Ravi :lol: dont do it Ravi is fun.

Forum List

Back