What's With all the old schoolers in here

funny. you truly are clueless. I've never voted for Obama and I detest the stupidity of people who thought he'd be better than Hillary on health care. :cuckoo:

Your post makes me agree with you...i am clueless as my statement was a joke that you took kinda serious

XENOPHON i am the king noob now STFU :lol:

:D

EDIT: crap i hit my rep limit...sorry xeno...i'll try to remember to rep you tommorrow.

futher proof of your idiocy.'

:eek:

Holy dumbass :rofl:

do we have a daily dipshit award...cause we should give it to you this early morning on the east coast

Wait do you have a sense of humor? if not i apologize for that statement...if you de we can laugh about it together

i'm not. I don't mind a bit of hazing for noobs. especially the ones who fly in here like the Tasmanian devil thinking that their presence is remotely relevant to anyone. You know, people trying to relive their former glory days of their last forum. Those who think that their james dean wannabe reputation should transfer. whoopty fucking do.

That being said, I think there are quite a few noobs who come here and gel rather well. But, more often than not, we get a bunch of zerging ronin trying to squat USMB into their last forum. It's lame as fuck and begs for a little e-thrashing from USMB members who've been, and will be, here after their fad membership goes the way of tightrolled jeans and mood rings.

i remember tight jeans and mood rings.....o i dont sympathize with the dumbasses who crash in here going we are all conservatives where are the loom liberals or vice versa....i think that has curtailed for the most part...and face it shogun...you are hardly the welcome wagon for any one.

indeed. I am an equal opportunity asshole. But, my point still stands regarding refugee nubs and silly characters trying to carve out a hannity niche here at USMB. This happened with AOL too. Now MSNBC.

yes dear but name an aol that you remember....they fade just as fast as they hit the board...and its just like any board....if you dont read them or give them attention they do go away...slowly but surely...and it was not so long ago that i was a noob and you were being mean to me...o wait you still are...

I'd like to see stone-washed jeans come back, as well as designer jeans.

or what about those pairs that were full of holes that were $150. :lol:

Stone washed jeans are the most hideous things ever! :eek:

Combine it with a stone washed jean jacket and you have "Supreme Douche Bag" written all over you, no sign needed! :lol:

Which of the Oldies is whining about it?

And what constitutes a Noob? When is a Noob no longer a Noob?hhhhhmmmmm
I am a Noob until EZ says I'm not.

That said, blame ME for the influx of "noobs." One of my missions here is to help the board grow and be successful. So I have been inviting folks here like a batshit crazyman. Because there are two structures in the universe: The structure that grows, and the structure that dies.

Last edited:

Combine it with a stone washed jean jacket and you have "Supreme Douche Bag" written all over you, no sign needed! :lol:

that's only cause they're out of style.:lol:

:lol:

Mullet-NES.jpg

been a long time since i thought of the jeans with holes and safety pins....

what about hair that youd have to empty a hole bottle of hairspray for?

I remember poofs.

My dad brought up a box of my old junk to me a month ago and I had black concert t-shirts in it. My favorite was from the Guns N Roses/Metallica/Faith no more concert at Foxborough (gillette) statdium.

Forum List

Back