What's With all the old schoolers in here

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
Seriously just saying

Get over it, your forum has been invaded by noobs.

:rofl:

2 pints of guiness says you all need to STFU and deal with it :lol:

DISCLAIMER: This is meant to be a lighthearted response to the RAVI "i'm a crazy member" noob thread.

Last edited:
Hell, Gunny still calls me a n00b!

I like most of the new peeps that have joined. Sure, there are a few who stink up the place, but for the most part everyone is cool.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Seriously just saying

Get over it, your forum has been invaded by noobs.

:rofl:

2 pints of guiness says you all need to STFU and deal with it :lol:

so who si paying you to bore me to death? Speck? Dave? Edzo?

Nah i'm paid directly from the RNC cause I dont like obama's health care plan :lol:

funny. you truly are clueless. I've never voted for Obama and I detest the stupidity of people who thought he'd be better than Hillary on health care. :cuckoo:

so who si paying you to bore me to death? Speck? Dave? Edzo?

Nah i'm paid directly from the RNC cause I dont like obama's health care plan :lol:

funny. you truly are clueless. I've never voted for Obama and I detest the stupidity of people who thought he'd be better than Hillary on health care. :cuckoo:

Your post makes me agree with you...i am clueless as my statement was a joke that you took kinda serious

XENOPHON i am the king noob now STFU :lol:

:D

EDIT: crap i hit my rep limit...sorry xeno...i'll try to remember to rep you tommorrow.

Your post makes me agree with you...i am clueless as my statement was a joke that you took kinda serious

EDIT: crap i hit my rep limit...sorry xeno...i'll try to remember to rep you tommorrow.

Proof, that MY noobishness rulz!

I consider all the people who have posted on this thread so far to be Noobs..:lol::lol::lol::lol:

...while I'm sure Gunny, Dis, Pale, Manu, Dillo etc still consider me one! :cool::cool::cool::cool::tongue:

Naaahh grump... after all this time, I may still consider you a bat shit crazy liberal, but you've earned my respect just because you're still here.

Can't say the same for mattskramer though...

Last edited:

futher proof of your idiocy.'

:eek:

I consider all the people who have posted on this thread so far to be Noobs..:lol::lol::lol::lol:

...while I'm sure Gunny, Dis, Pale, Manu, Dillo etc still consider me one! :cool::cool::cool::cool::tongue:

Naaahh grump... after all this time, I may still consider you a bat shit crazy liberal, but you've earned my respect just because you're still here.

Can't say the same for mattskramer though...

Pale rider is the ulitmate noob....i pass my king noob status to the man who has been here over 5 years.

Forum List

Back