What's With All the @#%! Language?

Shouldn't the White House show a little more class? Or is this part of the "change" the country wants?

What's With All the @#%! Language? | NBC Chicago

Language has always been part of the WH scene; it's not new to this one. What is new is the ability to capture it. Little video cameras, cell phone video, twitter, youtube, etc. Used to be it just didn't get printed. Now? Ain't technology grand?

I don't give a shit what fucking words they use ... all I give a damned about is what policies they pass and if they benefit the country or if they drag us to hell in a bitch's hand basket. ;)

I don't give a shit what fucking words they use ... all I give a damned about is what policies they pass and if they benefit the country or if they drag us to hell in a bitch's hand basket. ;)

You fuckin' A, I totally agree with that shit... :D

Well, there's a difference between things meant to be private and public statements. I'm not bashful about bad language; however, even when Nixon went on his tirades, they were behind closed doors. Instead, these are deliberate statements made to the press.

Is it a reflection of culture? Could be. After all, I can imagine that Ulysses S Grant, Theodore Roosevelt and John F Kennedy probably had some pretty colorful catch-phrases whenever they met with staffers. But the point is that it was always behind closed doors or, if not, a slip of the tongue followed by an apology. Seems that Obama is breaking yet another tradition by acting less presidential.

yea yea tomme, it's all Obama, how about "Go Fuck Yourself " Dickless Cheney on the Senate floor

well it was Patrick Leahy who else is gonna fuck hymn? so I'd say Chendy gave ole Patrick some durn good advice. :lol::lol:

I'm usually the first one out of the gate to criticize or poke the Obama administration with a stick, but for this? It is not new at all and certainly doesn't reflect anything on the President any more than things Reagan or Bush said. (including their administrations) We just hear about it more.

The difference is that it is reported now.

LBJ had a notorious ability to swear.......so did Nixon

The pressused to have a gentlemans agrement not to report it. Now everything gets reported

Forum List

Back