What's up?

spymaster

I am Phan!
Mar 5, 2009
Someplace using the force...
Hello... Spymaster here. Obviously I'm a newbie or I wouldn't be posting this. :razz: I've been reading these posts for a couple weeks now, but just yesterday, I decided to join this "loving" community. :eusa_liar: A little bit about myself: i'm a student, hard-core conservative (I am almost positive that I have no powers of liberal in me), I play all sorts of sports (although due to recent injury, I am unable to play organized sports), and I love video games, spy vs spy (obviously) is my favorite. Oh and my favorite movie and play is Phantom of the Opera!!! There is a mini biography of me. Woo hoo! :cuckoo:

Are you still proud of this?

51AMlDtqr7L._SS500_.jpg

:tongue:

Welcome to the forum!

Hello... Spymaster here. Obviously I'm a newbie or I wouldn't be posting this. :razz: I've been reading these posts for a couple weeks now, but just yesterday, I decided to join this "loving" community. :eusa_liar: A little bit about myself: i'm a student, hard-core conservative (I am almost positive that I have no powers of liberal in me), I play all sorts of sports (although due to recent injury, I am unable to play organized sports), and I love video games, spy vs spy (obviously) is my favorite. Oh and my favorite movie and play is Phantom of the Opera!!! There is a mini biography of me. Woo hoo! :cuckoo:

You look like Lon Chaney and live in the cellar of an opera house?:confused:

Actually, I'm a girl and I live in a two-story house-- in the second-story. Not sure if this clears anything up. :confused: Oh well.

Actually, I'm a girl and I live in a two-story house-- in the second-story. Not sure if this clears anything up. :confused: Oh well.

Impossible. Everyone knows there are no girls on the internet. :lol:

Impossible. Everyone knows there are no girls on the internet. :lol:

Amanda, please don't ruin it for the rest of us. :eusa_pray:

And welcome to the board spymaster.

If you need any assistance around here, I should be the first person you contact. :razz:

$3.10 for an automatic knife with free shipping, now thats cheap how about the
buck 110 auto? Do they still make that thing here in the states? I think they were being converted into autos out west. Nice
knife, these guys also have a copy of a Buck 110 auto.

CaféAuLait;1083299 said:
Are you still proud of this?

51AMlDtqr7L._SS500_.jpg

:tongue:

Welcome to the forum!

Nice and smutty looking...woot! May have get a copy of that book...for a...fly swatter...yeah yeah that's it :lol:

BTW welcome!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back