Whats up with you guys ?

S

Sandy73

Yall don't like the lovelies anymore on the Adult Section ?:dev1: :dev1:

YOu may just get a surprise I am in a nice mood tonight !! :D

Ummmm I am not even gonna go there !! I am a good girl !!!!:D

Jackass wishes he could see them !! ;)

My D's are private !!

oh I know I am looking forward to it !!! NY will never be the same !

DK has had a rough day at work and after - which is why he isnt on the boards tonite. I have him laid up in the lazy boy with a glass of scotch reading a book to calm down - (damn he's cute with all that hair and the reading glasses!!!!!)

I MAKE him look at the lovelies even when he tries not to.....why do I do that? because Im an evil little bitch LOL

Post a nice one (not a lovely) for him tonite - maybe what he cant have will make him feel better - LOL:p:

I MAKE him look at the lovelies even when he tries not to.....why do I do that? because Im an evil little bitch LOL

hahahaha I love it !! :)

I need to let me hit the internet !!

I never go to the Adult Section, anyway, but the reason I haven't been on the board that much lately is because I'm taking a summer class right now that lasts from 8:30 to 12:00, after that, I usually read for a couple hours (I have to have 2 400+ paged books read in 2 weeks!), then go job hunting. Night time means more reading and very early to bed (well, 11:00 is very early for me). I'm sure you've all been missing me bad.

Actually I Was beginning to wonder where the hell you have been. I just thought you were making towards home and havent gone on in a while. Glad to hear about your cool class! Hit the hotty for me once! Tell her it was from Jackass!! LOL

Hit the hotty for me once! Tell her it was from Jackass!! LOL
:eek: I ain't hitting no girl!
;)

No, just for an update, the Hot Girl became the Really Hot Girl when she put streaks in her hair. Oooh, yeah.

Forum List

Back