What’s up with Trump’s weekend Tweetstorm meltdown?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Apparently Trump spent his weekend writing tweet after tweet or what is commonly referred to as a “tweetstorm”.

I was sitting here for the last twenty minutes as each one was read and discussed.

They were whines about Russia which was actually the fault of:

Obama
FBI
Hillary
Oprah
The media
Democrats
Even his own National Security Advisor

So who was the one person NOT mentioned? You got it. Vladimir Putin.

Why is that?

• Banned
Trump even wrote one tweet where he blamed the FBI for the school shooting say they were too involved with Russia.

Students told him to keep his FAKE concern. One called him pitiful.

Trump even wrote one tweet where he blamed the FBI for the school shooting say they were too involved with Russia.

Who the fuck cares what some sniveling, heavily-brainwashed "student" says?

Because the FBI admitted they dropped the ball.

FBI admits it failed to investigate specific tip on Florida shooting suspect

The FBI received a tip last month that the suspect in the Florida school shooting had a "desire to kill" and access to guns and could be plotting an attack, but agents failed to investigate, the agency said Friday. Florida Gov. Rick Scott called for the FBI's director to resign because of the missteps.

Of course...if you don't care if they are all shot, why would you care what they say?

Of course...if you don't care if they are all shot, why would you care what they say?

Pffft. The Democrat-run public school system nationwide has taken no action to protect them. I'd say that rather defines who wants actually dead kids to further a certain political issue.

These kids are all led by fools, and will grow up to be similar fools without intervention. The public school system is a joke.

Pffft. The Democrat-run public school system nationwide has taken no action to protect them. I'd say that rather defines who wants actually dead kids to further a certain political issue.

These kids are all led by fools, and will grow up to be similar fools without intervention. The public school system is a joke.
Hey, I’m with you. Republicans need to home school their children. To prepare them for the future Republicans have planned for them.

Apparently Trump spent his weekend writing tweet after tweet or what is commonly referred to as a “tweetstorm”.

I was sitting here for the last twenty minutes as each one was read and discussed.

Obama
FBI
Hillary
Oprah
The media
Democrats

Why is that?

Why is that? Insecurity, incompetent, ineptness, arrogance, ignorance and hypocritism.

Obama
FBI
Hillary
Oprah
The media
Democrats

Why is that?

Why is that? Insecurity, incompetent, ineptness, arrogance, ignorance and hypocritism.
Is that Trump or the GOP for supporting such a spineless liar indebted to Putin.

Obama
FBI
Hillary
Oprah
The media
Democrats

Why is that?

he's losing his mind and he's desperate.

Obama
FBI
Hillary
Oprah
The media
Democrats

Why is that?

Is that Trump or the GOP for supporting such a spineless liar indebted to Putin.

both?

Forum List

Back