whats up with this molten lava guy?

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
ive seen anything that has to do with violence or guns or something of that sort hes commenting on in a negative way. i think he needs a labotomy

Johnney said:
ive seen anything that has to do with violence or guns or something of that sort hes commenting on in a negative way. i think he needs a labotomy

saw him say "GMTA" this afternoon---wonder where he lives.

Great minds and all that! LOL Thinking the same thing.

keep him around for a bit!!! ive already stated that he wasnt big enough to take my guns away! lets fuck with him and make him quit!

dilloduck said:
saw him say "GMTA" this afternoon---wonder where he lives.
by they way, whats gmta? not that im too dumb, just a little foggy in the head latley

he was taht fucking geek that took names when the teacher was out...lol

Johnney said:
keep him around for a bit!!! ive already stated that he wasnt big enough to take my guns away! lets fuck with him and make him quit!

:banana2: axe him! :teeth:

Johnney said:

No, he needs to be the object of a "he's so stupid thread".

I'll start: Moltenbranoatcearal is so stupid, he's still trying to pour orange juice because it said consentrate. :finger3:

Said1 said:
No, he needs to be the object of a "he's so stupid thread".

I'll start: Moltenbranoatcearal is so stupid, he's still trying to pour orange juice because it said consentrate. :finger3:
:rotflmao:

Said1 said:
He's so stupid, we need to move this thread to a forum where he can participate. :halo:

"Kinder and gentler Said1" :dev3:

Said1 said:
He's so stupid, we need to move this thread to a forum where he can participate. :halo:
hey now that could be fun!!! lets have a contest to see if we can get him to quit!

Forum List

Back