What's up with the videos at the bottom of the page ?

We are going to look into this. You guys shouldn't see videos or have them playing on the page. There should only be a display ad down there.

We're all on Chrome in the office and haven't experienced this. At any rate, we'll look into it.

Thanks!

People still using IE deserve to get spam videos.

Think of it as an educational opportunity.

:rofl: Well I left IE9 for MF ( :confused: ) Mozilla Firefox, but had no problems with either since downloading Adblock Plus. I did have some problems but they are gone now.

Today, I couldn't get into my CP page. It wouldn't load then the main page wouldn't load and all that lasted about two minutes and things back to normal. ( did I say "normal" ) :lol:

Adblocker-no problems, ever on this site or any other for ads or videos and it's free. It's a Chrome extension and Chrome also has a pop up blocker. I'm sure it is similar for Firefox. I really don't know why anyone sticks with IE.

I'm on a MAC and only recently started hearing parts of an ad....it's short, can't ever understand what was said....sort of like when you are surfing radio stations and you just hear a snippet of what is being aired.....it's annoying but it's random....

Oh, and I hardly ever scroll down to the bottom of the page....so I didn't know and had never seen the ads....

Forum List

Back