What‘s up with the media ignoring obama’s gaffes?

Pure Pubcrappe. Assume the position.

Thanks for the stupidest wars ever, ruining the nonrich and the country, the cronyism and corruption depression, the mindless obstruction and BS nonstop lies and fear mongering. Pub dupes!!

It is obvious to MOST of the worlds population you are a pack of fucking racists who can not stand the thought that the leader of the free world, they most powerful human alive, the pinnicle of your protection of freedom is a black man.

suck on a rock you are never going to take us back in history.

That was a huge gaffe, lets get the actual context of Obama telling anyone who has succeeded at something that someone else is responsible for their success.

Obama: If You've Got A Business, You Didn't Build That - YouTube

Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges.
"If you've got a business -- you didn't build that," "Somebody else made that happen

How many businesses build their own roads and bridges?

Listen to the entire context, I can provide the full speech too which makes what he said look even more shallow and hateful towards success.

"If you've been successfull you didn't get there on your own. I'm always struck by people who think well it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. Well it must have been because I worked harder than everyone else...let me tell ya something there are a whole bunch of hard working people out there. If you were successfull somebody somewhere along the line gave you some help..there was a great teacher somewhere in your life....somebody helped to create this unbelievable american system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges..if you got a business..that..you dind't build that..somebody else made that happen"

The context says your spin isn't accurate, then again I've read your spin on the romney 47% gaffe so at least you are consistant.

I'm providing the actual context.

somebody helped to create this unbelievable american system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges..if you got a business..that..you dind't build that..somebody else made that happen"

Context...."American system"...which Republicans read as "Your business"

That was a huge gaffe, lets get the actual context of Obama telling anyone who has succeeded at something that someone else is responsible for their success.

Obama: If You've Got A Business, You Didn't Build That - YouTube

Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges.
"If you've got a business -- you didn't build that," "Somebody else made that happen

How many businesses build their own roads and bridges?[/QUOTE]

The taxes they pay sure do.
Where do you think the money to build roads and bridges comes from? Taxes.

Exactly...which was Obamas point

TM, I often wonder if you think you're actually promoting your cause. Examples:

dear hate filled fool.

those are not gaffs to any normal thinking person.

Your jsut consumed with hate just like Mann Cultwhore is

I can't think of anyone here who is more "consumed with hate" than you.

Education is biased?

Professors are biased?

science is biased?

facts are biased?

you people have become an utter joke to the world

Yes, the educational system can be biased.

Yes, professors are biased.

Yes, scientific data can be manipulated to satisfy virtually any bias.

Yes, facts can be manipulated to satisfy virtually any bias.

Go through life with only one eye open (in your case, the left), and you're half blind.

FOX news isnt liberal based. CCN/NBC/ABC/YAHOO is. Dumb bloody liberal hippocrit pieces of welfare trash

How many businesses build their own roads and bridges?[/QUOTE]

The taxes they pay sure do.
Where do you think the money to build roads and bridges comes from? Taxes.

Exactly...which was Obamas point

Then they did build that. Thier taxes did. You dont get it. Obama nor the federal government built the roads and bridges. Business and people that WORK did thru paying taxes.

The right now heaps insult on ANYTHING and ANYONE who presents facts that dont link up with their preconcieved notions.

You have become the laughing stock of the world.

your dupes

Because they weren't gaffes? Because, as usually, the right wing echo chamber takes a few words completely out of context. For example the President Said:

"The most important lesson I've learned is that you can't change Washington from the inside. You can only change it from the outside. That's how I got elected, and that's how the big accomplishments like health care got done, was because we mobilized the American people to speak out. That's how we were able to cut taxes for middle-class families. So something that I'd really like to concentrate on in my second term is being in a much more constant conversation with the American people so that they can put pressure on Congress to help move some of these issues forward."

But the only echo is "You can't change Washington from the inside!"

This health care is for the benefit of insurance companies as seen by rate increases and their new found powers. And the taxes are going to increase for the middle class next year. He hasn't listen to the American people for four years, why would he start now?

TM, I often wonder if you think you're actually promoting your cause. Examples:

dear hate filled fool.

those are not gaffs to any normal thinking person.

Your jsut consumed with hate just like Mann Cultwhore is

I can't think of anyone here who is more "consumed with hate" than you.

Education is biased?

Professors are biased?

science is biased?

facts are biased?

you people have become an utter joke to the world

Yes, the educational system can be biased.

Yes, professors are biased.

Yes, scientific data can be manipulated to satisfy virtually any bias.

Yes, facts can be manipulated to satisfy virtually any bias.

Go through life with only one eye open (in your case, the left), and you're half blind.

your completely blind

Last edited:

How many businesses build their own roads and bridges?

Listen to the entire context, I can provide the full speech too which makes what he said look even more shallow and hateful towards success.

"If you've been successfull you didn't get there on your own. I'm always struck by people who think well it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. Well it must have been because I worked harder than everyone else...let me tell ya something there are a whole bunch of hard working people out there. If you were successfull somebody somewhere along the line gave you some help..there was a great teacher somewhere in your life....somebody helped to create this unbelievable american system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges..if you got a business..that..you didn't build that..somebody else made that happen"

The context says your spin isn't accurate, then again I've read your spin on the romney 47% gaffe so at least you are consistant.

somebody helped to create this unbelievable american system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges..if you got a business..that..you dind't build that..somebody else made that happen"

Does not every american live under the american system? Yes we all live under the same federal govt. So, once again, the context of what Obama said was to attack people who succeed at anything in life as not being successful due to their personal efforts.

In case you missed the FULL context of that segment of his speech:

"If you've been successfull you didn't get there on your own. I'm always struck by people who think well it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. Well it must have been because I worked harder than everyone else...let me tell ya something there are a whole bunch of hard working people out there. If you were successfull somebody somewhere along the line gave you some help..there was a great teacher somewhere in your life....somebody helped to create this unbelievable american system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges..if you got a business..that..you didn't build that..somebody else made that happen" - President Barack H. Obama

Last edited:

"If you've been successfull you didn't get there on your own. I'm always struck by people who think well it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. Well it must have been because I worked harder than everyone else...let me tell ya something there are a whole bunch of hard working people out there. If you were successfull somebody somewhere along the line gave you some help..there was a great teacher somewhere in your life....somebody helped to create this unbelievable american system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges..if you got a business..that..you dind't build that..somebody else made that happen"

Does not every american live under the american system? Yes we all live under the same federal govt. So, once again, the context of what Obama said was to attack people who succeed at anything in life as not being successful due to their personal efforts.

"If you've been successfull you didn't get there on your own. I'm always struck by people who think well it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. Well it must have been because I worked harder than everyone else...let me tell ya something there are a whole bunch of hard working people out there. If you were successfull somebody somewhere along the line gave you some help..there was a great teacher somewhere in your life....somebody helped to create this unbelievable american system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges..if you got a business..that..you dind't build that..somebody else made that happen" - President Barack H. Obama

Teachers, your parents, this great American system all helped you succeed

What a concept

Because the media want him reelected. They have a vested interest in the destruction of the US.

"If you've been successfull you didn't get there on your own. I'm always struck by people who think well it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. Well it must have been because I worked harder than everyone else...let me tell ya something there are a whole bunch of hard working people out there. If you were successfull somebody somewhere along the line gave you some help..there was a great teacher somewhere in your life....somebody helped to create this unbelievable american system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges..if you got a business..that..you dind't build that..somebody else made that happen" - President Barack H. Obama

Teachers, your parents, this great American system all helped you succeed

What a concept

Ty for showing you understood my point and know you have no valid counter ;) It comes shining through in your lack of addressing my point.

New Topics

Forum List

Back