What's up with that GAY celebration in baseball???

Well I'm not the one with the Cowgirls avi, so neither one I guess. :funnyface:

I have told you before don't talk shit about my team

Yeah, talking shit about the Cowgirls is too easy.

Not sure why when they had a successful season last year you dumb piece of DOO DOO

"DOO DOO" lmao I don't think I have been called that since about the 2nd grade.

Yeah, they went 12-4 last year. Congrats. Then they lost in the 2nd game of the playoffs.

How did they do in the playoffs in 2013?
How did they do in the playoffs in 2012?
How did they do in the playoffs in 2011?
How did they do in the playoffs in 2010?

Which means this year they will be in the NFC Championship

The Cowgirls haven't had consecutive 10+ wins seasons since 1995/1996.

Who is your team mutherfucker?

LSU Fighting Tigers ... Dickhead Dallas Fan.
The NFL pretty much sucks altogether in my opinion ... I like watching the players when they are still fighting for something more than the money.

A Bayou Bengals fan?? Well done. LSU has played some football! And I agree that college football is better than pro.

But I guess when you find out I am a Crimson Tide fan, all the conversation about "shubbery" will end. lol

A Bayou Bengals fan?? Well done. LSU has played some football! And I agree that college football is better than pro.

But I guess when you find out I am a Crimson Tide fan, all the conversation about "shubbery" will end. lol

LSU Alumni ... And I already knew you were a Bama fan ... We chatted in your (or someone else's) thread around game time last season (glad you remembered ... fucker ;)).

I grew up living in a part of Louisiana that was closer to Dallas than New Orleans and NFL fans would travel to Dallas out of convenience to watch the games.
Because of that ... The Dallas conversation/hatred was always ripe ... And my stance never changed.

"I don't have anything against the Dallas Cowboys ... I just hate their fucking fans".

LSU Alumni ... And I already knew you were a Bama fan ... We chatted in your (or someone else's) thread around game time last season (glad you remembered ... fucker ;)).

I grew up living in a part of Louisiana that was closer to Dallas than New Orleans and NFL fans would travel to Dallas out of convenience to watch the games.
Because of that ... The Dallas conversation/hatred was always ripe ... And my stance never changed.

"I don't have anything against the Dallas Cowboys ... I just hate their fucking fans".

LMAO! Sorry. I chat on 3 or 4 different boards. Unless we argued I wouldn't remember you.

I worked for a little over a year in the Cajun Prairie, based out of Eunice. I loved the people, but the mosquitoes were hell.

Oh, and yeah I am a fucker.

College football is for WACKBALLS

Look ... No one takes Dallas Cowboy's fans seriously here :tongue-44: ... Your opinion is pretty much disregarded ... But thanks for volunteering your services as a punching bag.

Who is your team mutherfucker?

LSU Fighting Tigers ... Dickhead Dallas Fan.
The NFL pretty much sucks altogether in my opinion ... I like watching the players when they are still fighting for something more than the money.

College football is for WACKBALLS

College football is for those who love the game. It is played by kids who love the game, most of whom will never be paid to play. It is all about long standing traditions and school pride. It is about never knowing for sure who will win.

It is about heated rivalries and the BEST tailgating in sports.

Forum List

Back