What's up with lobster?

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
I really love lobster. I can't get enough of 'em. Problem is they are really crunchy and when I eat them they cut up my gums. Any hints as to how I should prepare them? They have a wonderful taste but that problem with being crunchy and cutting up my gums is beginning to turn me away from them the same way clams did. Suggestions?

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I really love lobster. I can't get enough of 'em. Problem is they are really crunchy and when I eat them they cut up my gums. Any hints as to how I should prepare them? They have a wonderful taste but that problem with being crunchy and cutting up my gums is beginning to turn me away from them the same way clams did. Suggestions?

You have to let them soak.

:lol::lol:

take them out of the shell, dog.

Stick to bones. They won't cut your gums. Hey! And stop crapping on the sidewalk!

Or you can get soaked and then eat 'em :eusa_eh:

Or you can get soaked and then eat 'em :eusa_eh:

Yep. That's the Ozzy way and one I thoroughly endorse!

You need to eat porcupine for a while, then lobster won't seem to effect your gums so much.

take them out of the shell, dog.

But isn't that where all the vitamins, minerals, and other healthy stuff for you is? Wife says I should try to cook them in a pressure cooker. Didn't think of that!

wrong12.jpg

Tigerbob is a genus!!! What a visionary... I can cook 'em like normal. Put them in a food processor and make a paste out of them and eat them on a cracker!!! Problem solved. How could I have not thought of this??? I must be thick.

Tigerbob is a genus!!! What a visionary... I can cook 'em like normal. Put them in a food processor and make a paste out of them and eat them on a cracker!!! Problem solved. How could I have not thought of this??? I must be thick.

Thanks, but don't beat yourself up. Very few people on the planet have a brain like mine.

Forum List

Back