what's up with barry's ssn number

Perhaps YOU have an explanation for the unusual social security number.

With out having really looked into it at all I can come up with a few. Perhaps someone stole his identity at some point? Who knows, all I know is this line of attack is not going to go any where and only does Damage to the Cause of Defeating Obama.

Yup it is an easy one. An attempt by republicans to draw attention away from mittens lies by coming up with a completely fantastic story that involves everyone who checked into Obama's background to have joined some conspiracy and allowed obama to become president despite forging government documents and committing identity theft.

Seems pretty easy to me.

"Convenient" and "Coincidence".

Two words that come to mind when examining Obama's past.

With out having really looked into it at all I can come up with a few. Perhaps someone stole his identity at some point? Who knows, all I know is this line of attack is not going to go any where and only does Damage to the Cause of Defeating Obama.

The big question in my mind is why must the country speculate when the president could easily put all of this to rest by answering the questions? And showing the records?

He could have the most amusing press conference putting the birthers and conspiracists to shame and being the true transparency president by coming ot in a chair next to a flag and mockinging the doubters with answers. He could pull out his passport, birth certificate, talk about those, make jokes and say, and to those folks who think I was a spy, I would have been a lousy one one because I wouldn't let my target talk!

Then explain his social security number and explain that since the nation now knows it, it going to be changed, because he doesn't want a zillion credit cards account being opened in his name! Show his school records and highlight if he got a "B" and profess the Dr. must have been a conservative.

He would get the votes of the Doubting Thomases and be genuine,,,for once.

Last edited:
Why add credibility to such ridiculous accusations? He is better off allowing them to make fools of themselves.

So, explaining would add some credibility to the accusations? Perhaps you're right. He should keep mum and let history make the judgment.

Why add credibility to such ridiculous accusations? He is better off allowing them to make fools of themselves.
So far that tactic has worked very effectively.

There is a body of American voters who aren't vocal yet see evidence of a bogus SSN where there should be a clear, forthright answer as to its validity and it adds to their distrust and questions. Same goes for college records.

Pulling the lever for Mitt.

So far that tactic has worked very effectively.

There is a body of American voters who aren't vocal yet see evidence of a bogus SSN where there should be a clear, forthright answer as to its validity and it adds to their distrust and questions. Same goes for college records.

Pulling the lever for Mitt.

Hopefully American voters are smarter than this.

Forum List

Back