what's up with barry's ssn number

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Follow up on Obama's SSN
Maybe this is SGC but did seem to fill in some interesting details: (sorry about the spacing)

n intensive investigation has revealed the identity of the man whose Social Security number (SSN) is being used by President

Obama: Jean Paul Ludwig, who was born in France in 1890, immigrated to the United States in 1924, and was assigned SSN 042-68-4425 (Obama's current SSN) on or about March

Ludwig lived most of his adult life in Connecticut .. Because of that, his SSN begins with the digits 042, which are among only a select few reserved for Connecticut residents.

Obama

never lived or worked in that state! Therefore, there is no reason on earth for his SSN to start with the digits 042. None whatsoever!

Now comes the best part! Ludwig spent the final months of his life in Hawaii, where he died.

Conveniently, Obama's grandmother, Madelyn Payne Dunham, worked part-time in the Probate Office in the Honolulu, Hawaii Courthouse, and therefore had access to the SSNs of deceased individuals.

The Social Security Administration was never informed of Ludwig's death, and because he never received Social Security benefits there were no benefits to stop and therefore, no questions were ever raised.

The suspicion, of course, is that Dunham, knowing her grandson was not a U.S. Citizen, either because he was born in Kenya or became a citizen of Indonesia upon his adoption by Lolo Soetoro simply scoured the probate records until she found someone who

died who was not receiving Social Security benefits, and selected Mr Ludwigs Connecticut SSN for Obama.

Just wait until Trump gets past the birth certificate and onto the issue of Barry O's use of a stolen SSN. You will see leftist heads exploding, because they will have no way of defending Obama.

...hey barry if your reading this will you respond please

OMG! the president is going to be impeached! is what I would be saying if I was a birther retard such as yourself. LOL

Eh, we're stuck with Obama until January 2013 no matter what. His truths may be revealed after that...move on for now.

Perhaps YOU have an explanation for the unusual social security number.

I don't care enough about shitty conspiracy theories enough to even learn the particulars. If I am in the mood for fiction I prefer more skillful authors.

I wouldn't put it past the Democrat/liberal media cronies to come up with this story so that Obama gets sympathy. It's pathetic sure but then....

From your second bullshit link:
Most likely, this was due to a clerical error. At the time, President Obama was only 15 years old, and lived with his grandparents in an address on Beretania Street. The President’s house in Hawaii was in zip code 96814 and the zip code for Danbury, CT. is 06814. Since the '0' and '9' on a typical typewriter are immediately adjacent (remember, the president's Social Security number was issued in 1977, before the age of computers), it would have been a common error to accidently type a '0' when the ZIP code really began with a '9'. Another possibility is that President Obama, a left-handed 15 year old boy at the time, may have written his own ZIP code in a less-than-fully-legible manner, making the '9' look somewhat like a '0'.

The problem with this paragraph is that when obama's SS card was issued, (1976 or 1977) the only zip code for Danbury and neighboring New Fairfield, where I grew up, was 06810. There was no 06814.
In 1984, Danbury was split into 06810 and 06811 and New Fairfield was issued 06812 From USPS records, the zip code 06814 was not issued until 2004.
If this is how poorly your source has performed its research, I'd say it is all bullshit, so I won't read any farther.

I think all 'birther' and related posts should go in conspiracy. Same with all the Bain posts. Fair is fair. All of the ijits should be stuck with one another.

Perhaps YOU have an explanation for the unusual social security number.

It's obviously a fake. Obama was born in the former Soviet Union. He's part of a very sophisticated sleeper cell

Thank you very much. It does seem as plausible as any other story. but when idiots try to explain the Connecticut SS number by saying that his zip code when he applied was 96814 and the zip for Danbury Connecticut was 06814 and the logical explanation is that a typist entered a zero in stead of a 9, the whole house of cards falls flat. When obama appplied for his Social Security number at 15, the only zip code for Danbury and nearby New Fairfield, was 06810. 06814 was not issued until 2004.
I don't KNOW where he was born. I suspect it was Hawaii, but this has not been proven to my satisfaction. Too many discrepancies for me. Too many secrets, yet you are all clamoring for Romney to release this and that.
It's time for obama to answer a few questions, before he bitches about Romney's tax returns.

Forum List

Back