What's up today?

ahh i woke up thinking it was the 11th....oops missed a week somewhere....my favorite cat is puking...on and off...thats it...nothing else just puking...no crying...nothing....just blows chunks....most likely a hairball...or gasterits ...o joy joy

for some reason we are having cream of wheat (wtf) for breakfast lol...i guess we are going yankee this morning....

lets see i told one of my co workers yesterday....he was simply one step away from sperm....he was complaining about being old at 21....i yelled at another one...told him...i wasnt explaining why....do it the way i said....stellar day for me...listen to a lady my age...tell two young men she can pass for 12 to 15 yrs younger with make up....i got no clue who is telling her that...but they are lying....i really gotta quit yelling at them...

plans for today: get up with insurance agent over 'aftermarket' parts....ooooooooo you are gonna love this...have lunch with pal so we can go spy on the "other woman" who is having an affair with pal's close friend....i simply cannot believe that one....it would not be so bad but the bbq is not that good....so now i gotta go slut watching and eat bad q.....

Last edited:
Daughters in surgery this morning..waiting for news on what all they find..Cold and damp but at least above 30 this morning. Other than that same ole same ole here.

Forum List

Back