What's up today?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Here on the mountain it's raining, gusty winds and were somewhat stuck indoors. My daughter and her boyfriend are playing "dance,dance revolution", my wife's playing "aggravation" with my grandson and younger daughter and I'm doing this and keeping the fire going.

Here on the mountain it's raining, gusty winds and were somewhat stuck indoors. My daughter and her boyfriend are playing "dance,dance revolution", my wife's playing "aggravation" with my grandson and younger daughter and I'm doing this and keeping the fire going.

it was 40 and raining this morning, then got cold and windy and started snowing. now its a little warmer and my state is the political center of the country right now.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5cjMJn8ngU[/ame]

thats whats up here :D

I just finished eating supper. Meat loaf, green beans, mashed potatoes, and iced tea. Not too bad for a Monday night. Very overcast and cool here today. Some snow is slowly melting. Dogs sleeping in the chairs. Wife reading. Me playing on the net. Lazy day around here...

it was 40 and raining this morning, then got cold and windy and started snowing. now its a little warmer and my state is the political center of the country right now.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5cjMJn8ngU[/ame]

thats whats up here :D

This old 98 pavilion can't handle youtube but what's your feeling on the Senate vote?

go check out the politics section of the board lumpy. I've got a few threads about it there ;).

Watching season 2 of 24 right now...i got all 7 seasons for christmas. Did you guys know there are 24 episodes per season? It is going to take me a year to watch all these.

go check out the politics section of the board lumpy. I've got a few threads about it there ;).

Watching season 2 of 24 right now...i got all 7 seasons for christmas. Did you guys know there are 24 episodes per season? It is going to take me a year to watch all these.

Good threads... thanks

Thunder and lightening, great, we don't get that much around here.

I remember as a kid the electrical storms back in Canada, now that was exciting...

turned in two assignments today. One more due tomorrow that I just can't get done.

The dishwasher broke. I am back from sponging water out of it. It looks like the filter is clogged.

turned in two assignments today. One more due tomorrow that I just can't get done.

The dishwasher broke. I am back from sponging water out of it. It looks like the filter is clogged.

Why didn't you just take the filter out and drain it?

Haven't seen the sun in a while which is a bummer. Woke up still hurting from falling a couple weeks ago- cracked some ribs and I'm tired of the pain. Not a happy camper.

Well that's a bummer, sorry pal.. :(

I Have no clue. All I know is that there is some weird stuff :eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

People say the darndest things :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back