Whats up everybody?

IDSSTING39

Christopher
Dec 8, 2009
Los Angeles
My professor told me to get on these polls!
I am a 25 year old full-time student, currently majoring in, you guessed it, Political Science. Trying to get into Law School soon.
I have different beliefs then most of the people my age and at my college. I consider myself a "Taft Republican" and am a huge supporter of Ron Paul. Yes, the congressman from Texas. I am not the biggest fan of Obama's spending and foreign policy... But I do think he's a "nice Guy" and very popular on the global scale.
Well I guess I will see you guys on the boards!
btw, GO LAKERS!

Ron Paul ? Seems like I have heard of the guy...
Ohh yeah his son is running as a republican here in KY.

That's right!
Rand Paul is like a apitting image of his father... If you would like to find out more about him I suggest you read "Revolution: A Manifesto" By. Ron Paul.

That's right!
Rand Paul is like a apitting image of his father... If you would like to find out more about him I suggest you read "Revolution: A Manifesto" By. Ron Paul.

sorry no, I know enough about Ron Paul.
He votes republican about 75%. Is an idealist vs a realist.
Good to have a few of them in our gummit, but do not want his son as my senator.
He should just keep helping people as a Dr. should.

He does however have a republican opponent that I am planning on voting for Trey Grayson (sp?).

Last edited:
I am a 25 year old full-time student, currently majoring in, you guessed it, Political Science. Trying to get into Law School soon.
I have different beliefs then most of the people my age and at my college. I consider myself a "Taft Republican" and am a huge supporter of Ron Paul. Yes, the congressman from Texas. I am not the biggest fan of Obama's spending and foreign policy... But I do think he's a "nice Guy" and very popular on the global scale.
btw, GO LAKERS!

We can never have enough Lawyers.

:eusa_liar:

Welcome

funny-pictures-shark-bucket.jpg

That's right!

sorry no, I know enough about Ron Paul.
He votes republican about 75%. Is an idealist vs a realist.
Good to have a few of them in our gummit, but do not want his son as my senator.
He should just keep helping people as a Dr. should.

He does however have a republican opponent that I am planning on voting for Trey Grayson (sp?).

I respect your opinion, and I also like Try Grayson... He's good friends with Clinton isn't he? About your comment on Ron Paul... I think he would be more of a realist than and idealist though...

btw, GO LAKERS!

Welcome. Some of us pray to Obama 5 times a day. We'll get you hooked up if you're interested.

btw, GO LAKERS!

Welcome. Some of us pray to Obama 5 times a day. We'll get you hooked up if you're interested.

hahahaha that's funny...

btw, GO LAKERS!
Welcome.

I'm not a fan of Obama's at all. Your being "not the biggest fan of" his spending and foreign policy doesn't mean you're not a big fan of his spending and foreign policy.

Does being a nice guy and very popular on a global scale make him worth a shit? No.

btw, GO LAKERS!

What polls?

Welcome!

Hey Buddy welcome to the Board...

I miss the old Obama, you know the one that was a centrist according to the media of that time, during the election. My my so disillusioned with the present day leftist loon version.

Oh well, enough about me.. welcome again and watch out for poison apples and prunes.

Forum List

Back