What's truly better

What soda pop do you drink

• Coke

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Coke all the way. I buy the stuff from Mexico, they started to carry it at my Costco. It's made with sugar rather than high fructose corn sugar. Doesn't leave that thirsty feeling.

Coke all the way. I buy the stuff from Mexico, they started to carry it at my Costco. It's made with sugar rather than high fructose corn sugar. Doesn't leave that thirsty feeling.

And this poll involves "discussion (of) government policies and candidates"? :)

LoL :)

Course, you didn't have the REAL winner - DIET Coke....so I went with Coke.

Are we talking just straight Pepsi and Coke, or the soft drinks made under those names? ...Just doing my part to be an educated voter...

There's a place in Vancouver, WA that sells them. I know the difference too. BIG BIG difference.

Based on this poll so far, it appears that I am now a minority. I hereby demand special consideration, benefits and compensation for all the oppression you Coke lovers have been using to keep me down!

Based on this poll so far, it appears that I am now a minority. I hereby demand special consideration, benefits and compensation for all the oppression you Coke lovers have been using to keep me down!

There is no oppression, except in your mind. Your love of Pepsi is a choice, it's not genetic. You didn't acquire this taste for substandard soda due to an accident, it is not a handicap. Your choosing to be part of the Pepsi generation, while sad, is still a choice. A conscious choice.

:lol:

There is no oppression, except in your mind. Your love of Pepsi is a choice, it's not genetic. You didn't acquire this taste for substandard soda due to an accident, it is not a handicap. Your choosing to be part of the Pepsi generation, while sad, is still a choice. A conscious choice.

:lol:

Why do you hate me? Do I not spit Pepsi through my nose just as you do Coke when someone makes us laugh at an inopportune moment? Do I not get the same sugar intake that makes us both health risks?

Forum List

Back