What's This? Liberal Birthers To Demand Marco Rubio's Birth Certificate

Ah, the world according to a hypocrical drug users. Here is Rush fooling the faithful once again, and I quote:

"Liberal birthers may demand Marco Rubio's birth certificate."

The sad part is that millions of stooges believe whatever comes out of his mouth.

Really, because it occurs me to that most of the people talking about what Rush did or didn't say are people who claim to hate him. I don't listen to him at all myself.

Well isn't this something? Rush is correct that the media is ignoring where the president was born and if he is a natural born citizen. But now since republicans have taken back the house, we can now expect for investigations into his eligibility as minority whip James Clyburn feared last month. Rush is right and it's time to challenge the media to take notice of Obama's eligibility issue to finally put it to rest. You see, Rubio's parents were not citizens of the U.S. so it is apparent that he isn't qualified under Article 2 Section 1 to be president even though he was born in the U.S..

'Liberal birthers' to demand Rubio's birth certificate?

MIAMI – After a strong win by Florida's Marco Rubio in a three-way race for U.S. Senate this week, there's been talk of a bright political future for the Hispanic Republican, with some even touting him as an excellent presidential contender.

But a verbal flub by radio host Rush Limbaugh yesterday may have disheartened many, when he inadvertently suggested Rubio was not a natural-born citizen.

"I was told yesterday that I dashed the hopes of millions of people when I said that Marco Rubio was not born in America, and the reason I dashed the hopes of millions of people was because Marco Rubio, if not born in America, couldn't run for president", Limbaugh said on his program this afternoon. "I wasn't aware that I said Marco Rubio was not born in America."

But as the host corrected himself today to indicate Rubio's birthplace was South Florida, Limbaugh took a jab at President Obama, whose precise birthplace remains in doubt two years after being elected president.

"We know more about where Rubio was born than Obama," said Limbaugh.

More in link.

I don't trust anything you post. You're nothing more than a two-cent propagandist. Hopefully your trailer park stops providing internet access.

Unfortunately, this appears to be all he has...just google his thread titles to found out just how many different forums he spams his silly little threads into. He must be on his 10th or 20th retread name at Hannity alone. They kicked him because of his Stormfront love affair.

Ah, the world according to a hypocrical drug users. Here is Rush fooling the faithful once again, and I quote:

"Liberal birthers may demand Marco Rubio's birth certificate."

The sad part is that millions of stooges believe whatever comes out of his mouth.

Rush is a great American! The drugs he did were all legally proscribed. :eek: weren't they?

Well isn't this something? Rush is correct that the media is ignoring where the president was born and if he is a natural born citizen. But now since republicans have taken back the house, we can now expect for investigations into his eligibility as minority whip James Clyburn feared last month. Rush is right and it's time to challenge the media to take notice of Obama's eligibility issue to finally put it to rest. You see, Rubio's parents were not citizens of the U.S. so it is apparent that he isn't qualified under Article 2 Section 1 to be president even though he was born in the U.S..

MIAMI – After a strong win by Florida's Marco Rubio in a three-way race for U.S. Senate this week, there's been talk of a bright political future for the Hispanic Republican, with some even touting him as an excellent presidential contender.

But a verbal flub by radio host Rush Limbaugh yesterday may have disheartened many, when he inadvertently suggested Rubio was not a natural-born citizen.

"I was told yesterday that I dashed the hopes of millions of people when I said that Marco Rubio was not born in America, and the reason I dashed the hopes of millions of people was because Marco Rubio, if not born in America, couldn't run for president", Limbaugh said on his program this afternoon. "I wasn't aware that I said Marco Rubio was not born in America."

But as the host corrected himself today to indicate Rubio's birthplace was South Florida, Limbaugh took a jab at President Obama, whose precise birthplace remains in doubt two years after being elected president.

More in link.

So Limbaugh is admitting to being a birther.

More in link.

So Limbaugh is admitting to being a birther.

well he did before he didn't. :lol:

More in link.

Yep Limbaugh did say it. And he had a good point. Much of Obama's past is under lock and Key...and during the campaign Rubio laid it all out about the history of his family.

I'm sure Rubio is laughing his ass off about this.

Rush Limbaugh fucks up the facts again..and Liberals are asking for his birth certificate?

Damn man..that's a stretch.

More in link.

Two local newspapers printed news of Obama's birth in Hawaii, years AFTER that state became a "state".

Right wingers like Rush are dirty fucks. No way around that. 200 million dollars anyone?

Forum List

Back