What's This? Liberal Birthers To Demand Marco Rubio's Birth Certificate

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Well isn't this something? Rush is correct that the media is ignoring where the president was born and if he is a natural born citizen. But now since republicans have taken back the house, we can now expect for investigations into his eligibility as minority whip James Clyburn feared last month. Rush is right and it's time to challenge the media to take notice of Obama's eligibility issue to finally put it to rest. You see, Rubio's parents were not citizens of the U.S. so it is apparent that he isn't qualified under Article 2 Section 1 to be president even though he was born in the U.S..

'Liberal birthers' to demand Rubio's birth certificate?

MIAMI – After a strong win by Florida's Marco Rubio in a three-way race for U.S. Senate this week, there's been talk of a bright political future for the Hispanic Republican, with some even touting him as an excellent presidential contender.

But a verbal flub by radio host Rush Limbaugh yesterday may have disheartened many, when he inadvertently suggested Rubio was not a natural-born citizen.

"I was told yesterday that I dashed the hopes of millions of people when I said that Marco Rubio was not born in America, and the reason I dashed the hopes of millions of people was because Marco Rubio, if not born in America, couldn't run for president", Limbaugh said on his program this afternoon. "I wasn't aware that I said Marco Rubio was not born in America."

But as the host corrected himself today to indicate Rubio's birthplace was South Florida, Limbaugh took a jab at President Obama, whose precise birthplace remains in doubt two years after being elected president.

"We know more about where Rubio was born than Obama," said Limbaugh.

More in link.

Last edited:
Well isn't this something? Rush is correct that the media is ignoring where the president was born and if he is a natural born citizen. But now since republicans have taken back the house, we can now expect for investigations into his eligibility as minority whip James Clyburn feared last month. Rush is right and it's time to challenge the media to take notice of Obama's eligibility issue to finally put it to rest. You see, Rubio's parents were not citizens of the U.S. so it is apparent that he isn't qualified under Article 2 Section 1 to be president even though he was born in the U.S..

MIAMI – After a strong win by Florida's Marco Rubio in a three-way race for U.S. Senate this week, there's been talk of a bright political future for the Hispanic Republican, with some even touting him as an excellent presidential contender.

But a verbal flub by radio host Rush Limbaugh yesterday may have disheartened many, when he inadvertently suggested Rubio was not a natural-born citizen.

"I was told yesterday that I dashed the hopes of millions of people when I said that Marco Rubio was not born in America, and the reason I dashed the hopes of millions of people was because Marco Rubio, if not born in America, couldn't run for president", Limbaugh said on his program this afternoon. "I wasn't aware that I said Marco Rubio was not born in America."

But as the host corrected himself today to indicate Rubio's birthplace was South Florida, Limbaugh took a jab at President Obama, whose precise birthplace remains in doubt two years after being elected president.

More in link.

Funny, I looked in your link and nowhere does it say anything about any liberals questioning his birth certificate. It did mention Rush saying they might. At this point, this is all Rush and nothing more. But then you did source WND, so........

More in link.

I don't trust anything you post. You're nothing more than a two-cent propagandist. Hopefully your trailer park stops providing internet access.

The troll who started this thread 'USArmyDementedDischarge' knows full well what he is doing. Madness often has it's own methods. Just ask Gunny. :eusa_shhh:

The Google cache has what he linked to...

marco rubio images of web page

rubio1.png

rubio2.png

rubio3.png

rubio4.png

More in link.

I don't trust anything you post. You're nothing more than a two-cent propagandist. Hopefully your trailer park stops providing internet access.

that is a quality Burn, hopefully your trailer park stops providing internet access. Luv it

But a verbal flub by radio host Rush Limbaugh yesterday may have disheartened many, when he inadvertently suggested Rubio was not a natural-born citizen. What is it about democrats wanting birth certificates? First they want obamas now this?

More in link.

I think he needs to hire some lawyers and seal all records. Then post a cope of his birth certifacte on line. It worked before.

Last edited:
most likely looking for one nut to seriously question Rubio's citizenship so they can have an aha! moment.

Your birth certificate should be questioned. Oh, that's right, Haiti doesn't issue birth certificates!
Thanks for the aha! moment.....:anj_stfu:.

More in link.

Um, does a Congressman need to be native born now?

"the media is ignoring where the president was born and if he is a natural born citizen"

Good for them, I'm glad the media doesn't devote attention to insane conspiracy theories ... or at least not all of them.

I, for one have never seen Rubio's Birth Certificate

Sounds like he may have been born in Cuba or something, can we be sure he is not a Commie?

Ah, the world according to a hypocrical drug users. Here is Rush fooling the faithful once again, and I quote:

"Liberal birthers may demand Marco Rubio's birth certificate."

The sad part is that millions of stooges believe whatever comes out of his mouth.

Forum List

Back