What's this about our troops being sent to Africa?

maybe you think idi amin dada is still in charge in uganda.

rave on, retard.

I take that as an admission that you neither know what's happening nor have any inclination to find out.

you suck at bluffing.

you could not be more wrong about the situation with lra.

read something about it.

You can't read! Otherwise you'd KNOW. Despite my lack of respect for your illiteracy I will try to help.

Uganda
Muslim Extremists Attack Worship Service in Uganda

Nigeria

Nigeria Muslims Killing Entire Christian Families - World - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com
Muslims Kill 100s Of Christians In Nigeria | Sweetness & Light
Nigeria: Muslims kill 17 Christians, including wife and three children of a pastor - Jihad Watch

Somalia
Somalia: Radical Muslims target Christians - Jihad Watch
http://www.http://theundergroundsit...g/english/country/somalia/article_122124.html

Ethiopia
Ethiopian Muslims Kill Christian, Burn More Churches and Christian Homes in Ongoing Attacks
Muslim Mob Kills Six Christians In Ethiopia | Christian News on Christian Today

The Sudan
Sudan: Muslims declare jihad, loot church buildings, torture and kill Christians - Jihad Watch
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcrhQSLWvAA]MILITANT MUSLIMS KILLING BLACK CHRISTIANS, GENOCIDE IN SUDAN - YouTube[/ame]

THIS is what your muslim president supports. I'm glad he's not my president.

THIS is what he expected and wanted in Egypt.

Muslim-Christian clashes kill 10 in Cairo | World news | The Guardian

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bb3i-sSeEQ]Egyptian army shoot Coptic monks by live ammunition & demolition of the walls of St.Bishoy monastery - YouTube[/ame]

Obama and Leftist Media Silent as Egyptian Military Attacks Christian Monasteries | NewsReal Blog

Muslim Rioters Kill Christians in Egypt « Fox News Insider

Videos are provided for those who can't read.

I take that as an admission that you neither know what's happening nor have any inclination to find out.

you suck at bluffing.

you could not be more wrong about the situation with lra.

read something about it.

You can't read! Otherwise you'd KNOW. Despite my lack of respect for your illiteracy I will try to help.

Uganda
Muslim Extremists Attack Worship Service in Uganda

Nigeria

Nigeria Muslims Killing Entire Christian Families - World - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com
Muslims Kill 100s Of Christians In Nigeria | Sweetness & Light
Nigeria: Muslims kill 17 Christians, including wife and three children of a pastor - Jihad Watch

Somalia
Somalia: Radical Muslims target Christians - Jihad Watch
http://www.http://theundergroundsit...g/english/country/somalia/article_122124.html

Ethiopia
Ethiopian Muslims Kill Christian, Burn More Churches and Christian Homes in Ongoing Attacks
Muslim Mob Kills Six Christians In Ethiopia | Christian News on Christian Today

The Sudan
Sudan: Muslims declare jihad, loot church buildings, torture and kill Christians - Jihad Watch
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcrhQSLWvAA"]MILITANT MUSLIMS KILLING BLACK CHRISTIANS, GENOCIDE IN SUDAN - YouTube[/ame]

THIS is what your muslim president supports. I'm glad he's not my president.

THIS is what he expected and wanted in Egypt.

Muslim-Christian clashes kill 10 in Cairo | World news | The Guardian

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bb3i-sSeEQ"]Egyptian army shoot Coptic monks by live ammunition & demolition of the walls of St.Bishoy monastery - YouTube[/ame]

Obama and Leftist Media Silent as Egyptian Military Attacks Christian Monasteries | NewsReal Blog

Muslim Rioters Kill Christians in Egypt « Fox News Insider

Videos are provided for those who can't read.

focus, retard.

lra, joseph kony.

uganda. christians leading the government of a >80 % christian nation.

By early 2003, optimism was growing that 16 years of fighting in northern Uganda may soon come to an end. The ADF had effectively ceased to be a major threat to the GOU. The LRA declared a cease-fire and said they wanted to hold talks with the government of Yoweri Museveni. The pledge by the LRA to cease all ambushes, abductions and attacks was welcomed by the Uganda government. The LRA was in a tight corner after its bases in southern Sudan, just over the border from northern Uganda, had been destroyed by Ugandan troops following an agreement with the Sudanese government. The rebels' main sources of food and military supplies were now back home in northern Uganda, which made them much more vulnerable to attacks by government troops. Then in June 2003, Kony told his fighters to destroy Catholic missions, kill priests and missionaries, and beat up nuns.

The goals of the LRA had become increasingly unclear and they did not appear to pose a threat to the governments of any of the countries they operated in, preferring to prey on civilians, killing, raping, and mutilating the people of central Africa; stealing and brutalizing their children; and displacing hundreds of thousands of people in the process. The United States government stated in 2010, that the Lord's Resistance Army had no agenda and no purpose other than its own survival.

do you think you are being witty or funny?

Neither

He's the liberal king of kings, when in reality he was a warmongering murdering control freak.

I just find it amusing that the very next Golden Child comes along, the left is just in love with war, war w/o permission, and the assassination of it's citizens w/o due process.

Damn, if this was Bush, you, and I do mean you, would be calling for his arrest.

get well soon, unhinged one.

:lol:

Ahh, nothing shuts them up like hitting them with facts they can't refute.

So whats it like to blindly support a murderer?

Many more wars being planned for America. It seems many Americans just can't get enough war. Democrat/Republican? It's very sad so many still think they're so different. Our interventions in Africa will increase in the coming years. It's the final Global Economy Frontier. Lots of money to be made there. The Demicans/Republicrats both agree on that. What a bleak future for our nation.

Many more wars being planned for America. It seems many Americans just can't get enough war. Democrat/Republican? It's very sad so many still think they're so different. Our interventions in Africa will increase in the coming years. It's the final Global Economy Frontier. Lots of money to be made there. The Demicans/Republicrats both agree on that. What a bleak future for our nation.

Don't seem to remember your history. Rome was ascendant as long as it was expanding. The deterioration came when they decided to hide behind their borders. We should have influence throughout the developing world, that's where future growth is. Intervention can come in many forms. It doesn't have to be about wars. Forget the border fences. They didn't help Rome. They won't help us.

Don't seem to remember your history. Rome was ascendant as long as it was expanding. The deterioration came when they decided to hide behind their borders. We should have influence throughout the developing world, that's where future growth is. Intervention can come in many forms. It doesn't have to be about wars. Forget the border fences. They didn't help Rome. They won't help us.

We're not Romans. Aggressive Foreign Interventionism is way over-rated. We need a dramatic change in our foreign policy.

Is so's we can give `em the intelligence to defeat the rebels themselves...
:cool:
U.S Military Intelligence ‘Critical’ to Defeat Rebels, Says Uganda Official
October 16, 2011 - An official of Uganda’s government says military support from the U.S. will help Kampala combat the notorious Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) rebels in the sub-region.
.....And, boy-o-boy, did Porky Limbaugh fuck-up.....

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

Ive been out of the loop all weekend. But I hear Obama is sending troops into Africa. What's this about?

They've been there quite some time.
A friend of mine (Marine) and his crew were accidentally bombed by the Air Farce about 10 years ago. Pilot was killed - many injured. Never made the lame-stream media. They were in a 53, on deck. Whoops said the Air Farce

It's in compliance with an act approved by both houses of Congress with massive bipartisan support (I read somewhere it was unanimous, but I really doubt Paul voted for it). 140 or so special ops troops will be sent to Uganda to aid the government in taking out the LRA and its leader Kony. The LRA is one of the biggest bunch of war criminals on the planet, routinely kidnapping children and forcing them into its army/forcing them into sex slavery. The U.S. troops will be "advisers" and are not supposed to be engaged in any combat. However, they will be fully armed. British special forces have failed in the past to kill Kony, so I guess it's time for America to do the job right.
"Advisors." That's what we were in the early stages of the Vietnam debacle. "Advisors."

Ive been out of the loop all weekend. But I hear Obama is sending troops into Africa. What's this about?

I heard that too but what I heard is that they are only going to send black troops so they blend in with the general population.

New Topics

Forum List

Back